Everything we know about the Jeffree Star x Morphe brush set collaboration
Probably one of the most exciting collaborations ever, makeup mogul Jeffree Star is teaming up with Morphe to create the most fabulous brush set ever.
Late last year, Jeffree Star was dropping hints left, right and centre about a new project coming up. Our misguided minds were sure we'd see maybe a new palette to rival even his Alien palette or maybe a new Valentine's Day collection.
So, what is it? At last we know! Jeffree dropped the news on his YouTube channel that Morphe and he have created a beautiful brush set called the "I Am Brush Set". It's an all in one brush kit that has both eye brushes and face brushes too. But that's not in, they've also created a beauty sponge trio for those who prefer sponges to brushes. Jeffree said on his channel: "I live for skin and I love dramatic eyes. So of course I had to create an all in one"
Now, what exactly is in it? The set includes a pretty pink and silver star struck bag and inside are seven eye and face brushes. And in the sponge set, there are three sponges. Here the all are:
- The biggest brush, called JS1 "size queen brush", is a foundation brush with a flat top.
- JS2 is a domed "point-blank precision brush" for powder, you can use it with setting powder, to contour or blush.
- JS3 is the "iconic contour brush", it's small but designed to contour areas of your face like your jaw and nose.
- JS4 is the "fly high brush". It's a small , fluffy domed brush you can use on to apply highlighter.
- For eyes, the JS5 "crease queen brush" which is designed to help you apply your crease colours.
- JS6 is the "rule blender brush" is an eye brush with shorter bristles that let's you blend and pack on intense colours.
- JS7 "double trouble brush" is a double-end spoolie and angle brush designed to help you apply your brow products.
- The largest sponge is called the "highlight and contour sponge".
- The smaller two sponges are called the "highlight and contour minis".
When is it released? And how much?
This collab will be released on 5 February at 10am PST, which again is 4am the next day for us on the East Coast of Australia. You might actually have to wake up for this one. We have a feeling it's going to be a sellout.
The brush set will retail for $49 US and the sponge set will retail for $16 US. Australian pricing details to come soon!
You can also buy each of the brushes individually in case you don't want them all. But the sponge set will stay as a set.
As always, everything will be available online at the Morphe store. Are you excited? We are. See you on 5 February.
- When and where you can shop Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream Light
- Finder Beauty Fave: Peter Thomas Roth Cloud Cream Cleanser
- Urban Decay Naked Ultraviolet palette: Everything we know so far
- Your first official look at Morphe’s Pride Free To Be collection
- Finder Beauty Fave: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Crystal Elixir
Images: Jeffree Star Youtube Channel