Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson Conspiracy collection: Your first look
Image: Instagram user shanedawson
Find out when and where you can buy the highly anticipated Conspiracy palette, created by Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson.
On the hunt for the next best eyeshadow palette? Or maybe you're shopping around for Christmas presents? Stop what you're doing and pay attention – the Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson Conspiracy collection is finally here!
Here at Finder, we've been following the drop for a long time – since February in fact. You can check out the complete timeline of news here, but now it's time to officially announce the most anticipated beauty launch of the year. Buckle in ladies and gents – this is gonna be big.
What you need to know
Release date: Friday 1 November 10am PST. Living in Sydney? You've got an early wake-up call of 4am AEDT Saturday 2 November.
What's included in the Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson collection?
Whether you haven't been on social media for the last few weeks and you totally missed Shane's documentary called The Beautiful World of Jeffree Star, or you just need a recap, there's a lot to keep up with. Whatever the case may be, I'm here to help.
The Conspiracy capsule is huge. So much detail and thought has been put into it, and it kind of reminds us of the iconic Blue Blood collection.
- The Conspiracy palette. The main star of the collection includes 18 fabulous shades in a colour palette that really allows you to experiment and get out of your comfort zone. Some of our personal favourites include the neon yellow colour, the sparkly emerald green and the bright raspberry shade. The packaging is out of this world. "CONSPIRACY" is written in bold white letters on the front, and the whole box looks like a trunk in the shape of a flat pyramid. The "Shane Dawson" logo is stamped on the top, and the whole thing comes in a cool spiral uni-carton. Looking for a unique palette to decorate your makeup table? You need to get your hands on this.
- The Mini Controversy palette. The pair had too many shade ideas, so they created a mini palette. You get 9 unique colours that will really make a statement on your lids. On the hunt for a bright blue or bright purple? It's all here for you. The packaging is inspired by television static, with a black and white colour theme. Look closer and you'll be able to spot the holographic rainbow lines within the design.
- Velour Liquid Lipsticks. Arriving in a pink pig case, take your pick from either a metallic or matte formula. The colours are bold and crazy and we're obsessed. The shade names are Shane, Ryland, Are You Filming?, Oh My God, I Gotta Go and Jeffree What The Fuck?
- Shane Glossin' Clear Gloss. This is a staple and the perfect addition to your gloss collection. It arrives in the standard JSC packaging, but in a black chrome colour. We've never seen anything like it before. What else? It also smells like diet root beer soda!
- Diet Shane Lip Balm. It's hydrating and infused with Vitamin E - also diet root beer scented. Providing you with all the moisture you could ever want!
- Accessories. The iconic pig-themed hand mirrors and range of colourful makeup and travel bags are to-die-for.
Obsessed with everything? No worries, you can grab it all in a bundle. Take your pick from the palette bundle, or buy the whole collection – no judgement here!
Images: Instagram user jeffreestar
- Jeffree Star Skin: A timeline of everything we know so far
- When you can buy round 3 of the Jeffree Star x Morphe Collaboration
- What’s in Part 2 of the Jeffree Star x Morphe collection and when you can buy it
- Everything we know about the Jawbreaker Collection by Jeffree Star Cosmetics
- When and where to get your hands on the Jeffree Star lip glosses