When and where to buy the Jeffree Star concealer and setting powders
Image: Instagram user jeffreestar
The leaked Magic Star concealer is finally here and so are the Jeffree Star setting powders.
Jeffree Star has officially announced the launch of the Magic Star concealer and setting powders. At the beginning of April, the makeup community was shocked with the leaked Jeffree Star concealer and boy, was that full of drama! In the early hours of Saturday morning, the makeup mogul took to his YouTube channel to show off the long-awaited products. To accompany him in the video, fellow beauty star Gabriel Zamora sat by his side as they swatched and applied all the new items, and they look incredible.
When can you get your hands on them? It turns out, you don't have to wait very long. Everything will be available to purchase from the 19 April, which will mean that Aussie beauty fans need to be up bright and early at 3am on 20 April to score the new products. You can shop directly from Jeffree Star Cosmetics, Princess Polly and Showpo.
The Magic Star Concealer
Among the range of complexion products is the long awaited reveal of the Magic Star concealer. The formula is vegan, cruelty-free and free from fragrance. It has a doe foot applicator which we love for applying concealer but Jeffree explains that his wand is special. Within the applicator, there is a hole that stores product. But what does this actually mean? You use less concealer because you don't have to keep reaching for more product.
All the swatches on Jeffree's hand are from one dunk of product and we are seriously impressed.
The Magic Star concealer is lightweight with a satin finish and is appropriate for all skin types. Better yet, it's full coverage – Jeffree even uses it to effortlessly cover his tattoos.
It's not 100% crease-proof but it doesn't need to be set straightaway like other concealers. An added bonus? According to Jeffree, it also has anti-ageing properties.
The concealer comes in the signature hot-pink holographic carton we all know and love. But the packaging is what steals the show. The component has a custom holographic jewel lid with a gold star on the very top. Jeffree describes it as looking like a magic wand and we are obsessed.
There are 30 shades of the Magic Star concealer with a wide range of undertones, so that anybody can find their perfect concealer shade. He is also launching two colour correctors: a peach shade to neutralise darkness and a green shade to neutralise redness. What's more? He promised more colours to come in the future and we cannot wait for what's to come in the future for Jeffree Star Cosmetics.
The shades of the Magic Star concealer:
- C0 – Pure white
- C1 – Very light skin with rose undertones
- C2 – Fair skin with neutral undertone
- C3 – Light skin with vanilla beige undertones
- C4 – Light skin with rose undertones
- C5 – Light skin with neutral undertones
- C6 – Light skin with olive undertones
- C7 – Light to medium skin with neutral undertones
- C8 – Light to medium skin with olive undertones
- C9 – Medium skin with warm peach undertones
- C10 – Medium skin with olive undertones
- C11 – Medium skin with rose undertones
- C12 – Medium skin with peach undertones
- C13 – Medium skin with neutral undertones
- C14 – Medium skin with yellow undertones
- C15 – Tan skin with golden olive undertones
- C16 – Tan skin with warm neutral undertones
- C17 – Tan skin with rose undertones
- C18 – Tan skin with neutral undertones
- C19 – Medium-deep skin with golden undertones
- C20 – Medium-deep skin with warm olive undertones
- C21 – Medium-deep skin with golden yellow undertones
- C22 – Deep skin with golden orange undertones
- C23 – Deep skin with rose undertones
- C24 – Deep skin with warm neutral undertones
- C25 – Deep skin with neutral undertones
- C26 – Deep skin with olive undertones
- C27– Very deep skin with rose undertones
- C28 – Very deep skin with neutral undertones
- C29 – Very deep skin with golden rose undertones
- C30 – Very deep skin with golden undertones
With the leaked concealer news came the break-in of Jeffree's makeup warehouse with the thieves stealing almost all the units of a concealer shade, C5. Unfortunately, there are only a few hundred left but he has promised that thousands of new concealers will be coming in the next month or so. But how do you know if you have a stolen concealer? Jeffree Star has made it super easy! On the remaining units, he is planning to coat the top of the packaging with a UV secret code, which will look like a holographic sticker to the human eye.
The Magic Star setting powders
The Magic Star setting powders are designed to accompany the concealer and the formula sounds amazing. It's meant to be creaseless, and blur pores and fine lines which is perfect for smoothing and brightening the under-eye area. The setting powders can be used to bake certain areas or to set the entire face.
You can use the Magic Star setting powders with a damp beauty sponge or a brush. Inside the lid, you see the powder sifter on one side so you can easily pour the product into the cap and it won't be as messy. There is a slight fragrance but Jeffree says it doesn't linger all day. The scent is baked cotton candy, and yes, we basically need this powder on our face now!
There will be eight shades available in the Magic Star setting powder and they are:
- Translucent - For fair to light skin tones and neutral undertones.
- Banana - For medium to tan skin tones with golden undertones.
- Rose - For fair to light skin tones with pink undertones.
- Fair - Fair to light skin tones with neutral undertones.
- Beige - For fair, light and medium skin tones with golden undertones.
- Topaz - For light, medium skin tones with neutral undertones.
- Caramel - For tan to deep skin tones with neutral undertones.
- Suede - For deep skin tones with golden and rose undertones.
It looks like the Magic Star concealer and powder are a match made in heaven. Jeffree's skin looks flawless and we cannot wait to get our hands on the launch from Jeffree Star Cosmetics.