Jeenee Mobile going big with Mammoth data plans
Jeenee Mobile's new high data Mammoth plans offer up to 30GB a month.
Both new plans run on the Optus 3G network, as opposed to the Optus 4G network like Jeenee Mobile's other plans. The sacrifice for speed is counter-balanced with a significantly lower price tag than other plans offering this amount of data. Data is also charged by the kilobyte, so you're not going to be charged for chunks of data you don't actually use.
The first Mammoth plan costs $45 a month, and offers 20GB of data every month in addition to unlimited talk and text to Australian numbers. If you're after an even higher total, the $50 a month Mammoth plan boosts the bundled data to 30GB a month.
Jeenee Mobile's key differentiator is that it is a not-for-profit telco. Jeenee donates its profits to charities that help people with disabilities. Since it launched in December 2015, the telco has donated its profits to over 200 charities, while also providing free services to people living with disability who may not otherwise be able to get a mobile service.
- A guide to find the best prepaid SIM card when travelling to Cook Islands
- Find the best prepaid SIM card when travelling to the Channel Islands
- Our guide to finding the best prepaid SIM card in Canada
- A guide to find the best prepaid SIM card when travelling to Cambodia
- A guide to find the best prepaid SIM card when travelling to Bulgaria