Jaybird RUN Review
The JayBird RUN True Wireless Headphones provide a range of great features, but may let down serious headphone users.
- Very comfortable
- Great sound quality
- Premium design
- Bluetooth is annoying when connecting to more than one device
- Does not come with heart rate monitor
- Rubber earbuds could be more secure when running
The Jaybird RUNS are comfortable and offer great sound for its price tag. To sweeten the deal, these earbuds also offer upmarket features that are typically found on more expensive models.
- Comfortable rubber earbuds
- Sweat and water resistance provides protection during exercise
- Not quite secure enough to use while running
- Audio quality is solid for fitness headphones
- Built-in microphone works quite well
- 4-hour battery life is on-par with other fitness headphones
- Pairing and battery notifications are helpful
- Pairing itself can be unreliable, especially in a tech-heavy environment
- Frequent disconnections were a pain
Pricing and availability
Priced at $147 with Catch, the Jaybird RUNs are competitively priced under the Jabra Elite Sport Earbuds ($249) and the Bose Soundsport Wireless In-Ear Headphones ($229) with JB Hi-Fi. Serious fitness fanatics should consider the Jabra Elite Sport Earbuds, since they have a heart rate monitor and analyzer.
If sound quality is top priority for you then the Bose Soundsports are worth comparing against the Jaybird RUNs, even though the Bose headphones are corded.
Overall the Jaybird RUNs get the job done. They look and feel great, with impressive sound quality. If you're looking for a pair of true wireless earbuds to keep your music flowing from work to the gym, the Jaybird RUNs are a pair to seriously consider.
Ready to go true wireless? Get the Jaybird RUN Sport Headphones today from Catch
True wireless earbuds with great sound quality, that are sweat-proof and water resistant.View details
Prices are accurate as of June 2018