Get access to JASU coupons, promo codes and discount vouchers to save money on your order of designer label clothing.
Buy designer label clothing, shoes, accessories and much more at Jasu. Choose from products made by their huge range of designers and get them delivered to your door within a few days through express post. Activate your coupons today to make the most of the sales from Jasu.
Jasu promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
We currently have no active promo codes for JASU
You may be interested in fashion deals and promo codes from the retailers below
How do I use my Jasu promo code?
Your discount voucher should be entered before you put in your payment details. When entering the code, press 'update total' to apply the active coupon to your order.
- Browse through the codes above from Jasu and choose the one you'd like to use.
- Click on the applicable code to be safely redirected to the Jasu website where you can start to shop online.
- When you've found an item you'd like to buy, choose the correct size and then click 'add to bag'.
- Continue this process for any other items you'd like to buy.
- Once you've finished shopping, click on the 'my bag' link on the top right hand corner.
- Confirm that your order is correct and then you can choose to proceed with your order as a guest or member.
- Enter your billing details and when you confirm your order summary, enter your code where it says 'redeem gift card'. Press 'update total' to validate your code.
- Enter your payments details to finalise the order.
- Congratulations! You've successfully saved on your order with Jasu.
Pros and cons of Jasu
- Huge range. Jasu features a wide range of labels including Alexandra Blak, Alpha 60, Aurelio Costerella, Christoper Esber, Dannika Zen, Deadly Ponies, Edenborough Evans, Elke, Estelle Deve, First Base, Jacki Anderson and more.
- Free shipping. If you live in Australia, all items are shipped for free with express post.
- Strict returns policy. If you need a return, exchange or refund, you only have a three day window to do so and return the order back to the label. Some online retailers allow up to 30 days for this.
Shipping guide for Jasu
Free express shipping is offered on all orders within Australia. All deliveries are processed and dispatched during business hours between Monday and Friday. All order are processed through either Australia Post, DHL, TNT and other premium carrier services, depending on the label.
Please allow up to 1-3 business days for your parcel to arrive, depending on your location.
Exchanges, returns and refunds with JASU
If you've purchased an item at full price, you're eligible for a refund. For authorisation of your return, you need to request a Return Authorisation Number (RA) within three days of receiving your item. Items need to be returned in their original condition and need to be received at the designer's location within five days of being issued with a RA. Failure to do the above could mean that your request will be denied by the store. Sales items are ineligible for returns or refunds.
Order can be cancelled either by the store or the customer prior to the store preparing the order. Usually this takes up to 24 hours and if a store cancels your order due to lack of stock then you will be issued with a full refund. Refunds are credited to your nominated PayPal account or credit card, depending how you made the original payment.
To make a return, exchange or refund, you will need to be put through 'My Account' in 'My Orders' on the Jasu website. A return slip will be provided and you will to print and complete the form to send back.
Top picks from Jasu
Here are the trends that are walking right off the runway and into the finder.com.au office.
Arabella Ramsay - Fish Knitted Jumper
Bec and Bridge - Kyoto Jeans
Rebecca Vallance - La Belle Quilted Bomber Jacket
Nicola Finetti - Halter Contract Peplum Dress
Estelle Deve - Meteor Bracelet
Jacki Anderson - Pippa
Abouts JASU and its history
Launched in 2012, JASU has already contributed to Australian Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, RUSSH and Oyster. The team at JASU aims to bring a new online shopping experience to Australians, bringing innovative and influential fashion brands into an online community that includes you. They deliver the latest designer collections along with exclusive photo shoots, fashion interview and trends, so you can stay up to date with the latest looks off the runway.
Unlike normal online retailers, JASU is like a marketplace, working directly with designers to ensure that your items are shipped directly from the label's warehouse. Based in South Melbourne, JASU guarantees the authenticity and quality of your items.