Jane Fonda and Robert Redford snuggle up in Netflix romance Our Souls at Night
A heart-warming tale of love unbound by age.
Netflix wants to tug on your heartstrings today with the first trailer for its upcoming romance flick Our Souls at Night. Based on the Kent Haruf novel of the same name, the movie sees Jane Fonda (The Newsroom, Grace and Frankie) and Robert Redford (The Untouchables, The Horse Whisperer) play a pair of Colorado widowers who, after years spent living alone, find solace in each other's company.
Ritesh Batra, who directed the lauded foreign film The Lunchbox, is also on as director for Our Souls at Night. The script, meanwhile, has been penned by Scott Neustadter and Michael H. Weber, who've worked together in the past on titles like The Fault in our Stars and Paper Towns.
Our Souls at Night will hit Netflix on 29 September.
- The Fab Five are coming to Sydney to celebrate Queer Eye Season 2
- Where to watch the 2018 UEFA Champions League Final online in Australia
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year
- Where to watch Save Me online in Australia
- It’s going to be all right: Foxtel confirms Arrested Development Season 5 is coming later this month