Enjoy great offers on stylish women’s outfits and accessories at the Jacqui E online store.
Jacqui E promotion codes and discount vouchers for February 2019
Popular Jacqui E coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Feb 2019||30% off full price styles||********|
|13 Feb 2019||40% off suiting||********|
|13 Feb 2019||Extra 40% off sale styles||********|
About Jacqui E Coupon Codes
Jacqui E is a leading Australian online store that is dedicated to making women feel beautiful by providing them with a wide range of fashionable and stylish outfits. Jacqui E's range draws its inspiration from trending global fashions and it offers a versatile style for every occasion.
It's clothes are well known for their exceptional tailoring, quality fabric and trendy style. The online store has a wide range of clothing for women, including work wear, casual tops and dresses, bottoms, jackets and accessories.
How do I use my Jacqui E promo code?
- Browse through the promo codes above and click on the one you wish to use. This will safely redirect you to the Jacqui E website.
- Have a look through the items at Jacqui E using the navigation menu at the top of the website. You can browse through the store faster by category or use the search box at the top to locate a specific item.
- Once you find an item you want to purchase, click on it to be able to change to your colour and quantity preference, then click on ‘Add to Bag’.
- You can add more items to your shopping bag by simply clicking on the ‘Add to Bag’ button below them.
- Once you are done shopping, you can view the items you have selected by clicking on ‘View Bag’ at the top of the webpage. You will be able to see any shipping costs on the items in your bag.
- Enter your promotional code in the indicated section below to get a discount on the purchase, and then proceed to checkout in order to finalise the billing and shipping details on your purchase.
- Click on ‘checkout’ to finalise your order.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Jacqui E and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Jacqui E
- VIP Program. Members of the Jacqui E VIP Program enjoy first previews on sales and exclusive VIP offers that save them money. Members also get to hear about promotions, offers and new arrivals first, and they get a special edition mini mag delivered to their inbox each month.
- Wide range. The Jacqui E online store is stocked with high-quality clothes to suit every occasion, ranging from beautiful dresses to office and casual wear. The store also offers belts, scarves, tights and hats.
- Customer service. Jacqui E has a reliable and helpful customer service team that handles all your queries and provides helpful information such as size guides and order delivery.
- Freight charges apply. You will be charges upwards of $9.95 on standard deliveries within Australia.
Shipping guide for Jacqui E
All items purchased at Jacqui E are delivered on working days and the recipient is required to sign for each parcel. Work or PO Box addresses are preferable because they enable parcels to be delivered faster. The company delivers items using Australia Post, while customers within the Australian CBD and major regional areas or metropolitan areas have the option of choosing the express delivery option. Standard delivery costs $9.95 and can take between three and seven business days to arrive. International orders (excluding NZ) cost $25 and take seven to 20 business days.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Jacqui E
Jacqui E has a flexible return and exchange policy that allows customers to return change-of-mind items or items that don't fit their given description within 21 days of purchase. The returned item must be in its original condition and include all the labels it was delivered with. Online return or exchange orders should be posted to the Jacqui E return address with the original online receipt and the reason for the return. Exchanges on online orders can also be done at any Jacqui E retail store within Australia. Re-shipping costs on exchange or return items are the responsibility of the customer, unless the items are faulty.
About Jacqui E and its history
Jacqui E has been enabling women to look and feel good since 1950, offering a wide selection of top-quality outfits for any occasion. The company has many retail stores across Australia and New Zealand, and it also has a website where customers can order their favourite items online. Jacqui E has a reputation for offering great customer service and stocking products from top brands. The company is currently owned by the Just Group, a major company with retail brands operating in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.