What’s in the Jaclyn Cosmetics Holiday collection?
Is a different factory being used? Everything you need to know about the Catch the Light holiday collection from Jaclyn Cosmetics.
Jaclyn Hill first launched her beauty brand earlier this year. However, the original drop didn't go to plan, forcing Jaclyn to recall her highly-anticipated lipsticks due to inconsistencies in quality control.
Jaclyn Cosmetics is back and better than ever, with a new holiday collection that is set to make you sparkle and shine. Introducing Catch the Light, a capsule of all different types of highlighters. Jaclyn created the coveted BECCA Champagne Pop shade so we have a really good feeling about this highlighter – she knows how to glow to the gods!
Mark your calendars and set those phone reminders – the release of the Jaclyn Cosmetics holiday collection is just around the corner! You'll be able to shop from 26 November, making it the perfect Christmas gift for the makeup lover in your life. Who doesn't want to glow during the holiday season?
Now we know what you're thinking... are the highlighters made in the same factory as the lipsticks? The answer is no. They're actually made in Italy, while the lipsticks were made in the USA. And, they've actually been in production since the end of last year.
In an interview with Allure, Jaclyn said: "We didn't have to push it back, we didn't have to make any changes... But, we have an entirely new process. We've added over 20 people to Jaclyn Cosmetics to make sure that what happened in the past never happens again and it can be a successful launch, and I can prove myself as a brand and as a CEO."
What's included in the Jaclyn Cosmetics Holiday collection?
The main idea behind this holiday collection is highlighter – and we are not complaining! There's a whole range of formulas on offer, including pressed and loose powder. Check out all the items below.
- Mood Light Luminous Powder (five shades)
- Accent Light Highlighter Palette: The Flash (four shades per palette)
- Accent Light Highlighter Palette: The Flare (four shades per palette)
- Beaming Light Loose Highlighter (five shades)
- J01– Mood Light Powder Brush
- J02 – Accent Light Highlighter Brush
- J03 – Beaming Light Highlighter Brush
Can't pick your favourite must-have product? Good news ladies and gents! According to Jaclyn Hill, you'll be able to grab some of the stuff in bundles. While you wait oh-so-patiently for the launch, you can check out some of our other favourite beauty launches. We are currently obsessed with the statement red, limited-edition Face Halo and the Tarte Cosmetics x Lele Pons collection.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: All products revealed + Aussie release
- Selena Gomez’s beauty brand, Rare Beauty, officially has an Australian launch date
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
- Finder Green Fave: My Soda Haircare
- Menstrual Hygiene Day: How The Body Shop is changing the conversation