J.Crew offers the latest in men’s women’s and kids’ fashion, with great discounts on your favourite clothing items and accessories when you use our promo codes at the J.Crew online store.
J.Crew helps you remain trendy by offering you the latest in fashion, with top iconic brands such as Jack Purcell, Timex, Thomas Mason and Red Wing on offer at great prices. Whether you are looking for something fashionable to wear on weekends or are in search of a smart casual look, J.crew will have what you need at their Australian online store. J.crew has an ever expanding retail presence in Australia and beyond, offering its customers the very best brands that are well tailored, durable and stylish.
There is something for everyone at J.crew. You can also purchase clothes for special occasions such as weddings and parties. New arrivals will ensure you keep up with fashion trends, while the great deals and discounts offered will help you make savings on your orders. J. crew also prides itself in having new specialty clothing lines for all, including Crewcut items for kids, shoes and handbag salons and their very own clothing lines made at J.Crew factories.
J.Crew Promo Codes & Deals For Australians January 2017
Top items from J.Crew
How do I use my J.Crew promo code?
- Browse through our finder.com.au promo codes and choose one that you wish to use. Click on it to be redirected to the J.Crew website
- Find the items you are looking for at J.Crew using the navigation menu at the top of the website. You can browse through the store quicker by category or use the search box to locate a specific item.
- Once you find an item you want to order, click and change to your colour or quantity preference, then click on ‘Add to Bag’.
- You can add more items to your shopping bag by simply going back to the categories, selecting an item then clicking on the ‘Add to Bag’ tab below it.
- Once you are done shopping, you can view the items you have selected by clicking on the shopping bag tab at the top of your screen. You will be able to see your estimated shipping costs, total order costs and edit or remove items in your shopping bag.
- Enter your promo code, gift or reward card in the appropriate box to get a discount on the your order, and then proceed to ‘Checkout Now’.
- Finalise your order by proceeding to payment. Congratulations! You’ve ordered from J.Crew and saved on your purchase.
Pros and cons of J.Crew
- J. Crew quality guarantee. Customers are guaranteed that all merchandise they purchase from J.Crew online stores or retail outlets will be free of manufacturing flaws, failure to which they can return the items for replacements or a full refund.
- Secure ordering. J.Crew ensures that your information remains secure while you are ordering or making payments at their online store. SSL technology is used to encrypt all your details, ensuring that it is inaccessible to any outside parties.
- Wide selection of products. J.Crew offers a wide selection of clothing items for men, women and children, with top brands such as Thomas Mason and Red Wing available just to mention a few. The retailer also has a collection of Crewcut designs and J.Crew factory designs to choose from.
- Can’t return customised products. Monogrammed, personalised or final sale merchandise returns or exchanges are not allowed.
Shipping guide for J.Crew
J.Crew offers reliable and fast flat-fee shipping to Australia, with deliveries being made via DHL Express within 5 to 9 business days depending on your location. Dispatches are made the working day after you place your order, while pricing on your delivery will be provided as you checkout from the J.Crew store. Any queries on shipping and order tracking can be made at the J.Crew website where you will get assistance from a dedicated and friendly customer support team.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for J.Crew
Orders placed at jcrew.com or by phone cannot be returned or exchanged in stores. Final sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your international online purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 days of original purchase to initiate a Return Merchandise Authorisation, which is required to process a return. Julie and her team will provide you with instructions on where returns should be shipped. If you choose to return an item, our e-commerce partner, Borderfree, will provide you with a refund of the original merchandise price and any duties and taxes originally paid on the item in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order. Please note that you will still be responsible for any shipping charges.
About J.Crew and its history
J.Crew has grown over the years from its first flagship store at New York's South Street Seaport to owning hundreds of retail and outlet stores in multiple countries and running a successful chain of online stores. The company was founded in 1983, and has been pushing service, quality and innovation in the fashion industry to greater heights ever since. Under the leadership of current CEO Millard ‘Mickey’ Drexler, the company has gone on to expand even more, adding new brands and partnering with well-known brands and designers the world over.
J crew has been successful due to its dedication to innovation and quality, and it produces exclusive design clothes for men, women and children in its J.Crew factories as well as featuring top brands from across the globe. The retailer is now well known as a leading provider of cool classics that are well-designed and competitively priced.