It’s true! You can jetset to Vanuatu from just $399 return
Shave almost $100 off your flight when you book a stay of four or more nights.Flight Centre has bundled up a Vanuatu holiday package that's too good to resist. So, what's the deal?
Book a stay of 4+ nights and pay just $399 for your return flight, saving you $96 off the standard $495 return price tag.
Flights take off from Brisbane and Sydney bound for Port Vila or Espiritu Santo and the cheapest bundle you can match-make comes in at $708 per person. This is made up of your $399 return flight to Port Vila from either Brisbane or Sydney and a stay at the 3.5-star Poppy's On The Lagoon in Port Vila for $309 per person.
The stay is based on twin share so to keep on the cheap, rope in a mate, partner or family member to hit up those blissful beaches.
Travel is available between 1 February and 31 March 2019 and bookings are being taken up until midnight 28 October.
Find out more, check out your other accommodation options and book through Flight Centre.
How good are these Vanuatu fares?
- Price: Great. When on sale flights to Vanuatu rarely dip below $500 return so you're already saving almost $100 on that flight. According to Hotels Finder rooms at Poppy's On The Lagoon start at $260 per night (based on prices on 1–2 February, which are within this sale's dates). Calculated, that's $1,040 for 4 nights for a room, or $520 per person saving you a further $200 if you had DIYed this holiday yourself.
- Airline: Great. Air Vanuatu is Vanuatu's flagship carrier and is a full-service airline. All international flights include 30kg of checked luggage, meals and in-flight entertainment.
- Frequent Flyer Points: Air Vanuatu is partnered with Qantas Frequent Flyer and flights are eligible for points.
- Travel time: Great. All flights are direct so you can hit that beach in next to no time.
- Weather: OK. Here's the clincher: February and March are summer. It's a time when temperatures soar to 28℃ which is blissful, but it's also met with rain. This works well for anyone wishing to partake in marine sports like snorkelling but not so ideal for beach bums. If it helps, Poppy's On The Lagoon has numerous dining facilities and a spa and massage service so you don't really have to leave the resort if you don't want to.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?