It’s true, Cebu Pacific has $129 flights to the Philippines right now
Your ticket to explore 7,000 islands for less than a flight across the country.
With more islands than you can ever dream to visit, the Philippines is one of those rare places with something for everyone. You've got crystal clear waters perfect for snorkelling, white sandy beaches, green rice terraces to explore and world-class surfing.
The sale is for one-way travel from Melbourne or Sydney to Manila which is a perfect hub for island hopping around the country.
The cheapest fares depart from Melbourne for $129 but Sydney is not too far behind at $139 one-way.
Travel is for select dates from 15 September to 31 January and we have no doubt seats are going to go fast.
You've only got until 15 August so zip over to Skyscanner to pick your dates and make your booking.
How good are these Cebu Pacific fares?
- Price: Great. We thought we had seen low fares a couple of months ago when prices dropped to $139 so these are a steal.
- Airline: Okay. Cebu Pacific Air is a budget airline. You can add your baggage, meals and entertainment on for an additional cost.
- Travel time: Great. Flights are direct from both Melbourne and Sydney.
- Weather: Good. The majority of the dates fall during the rainier monsoon season so we suggest aiming to travel from November for the best time to visit the Philippines.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?