It’s back: Score up to 40% off sailings with the Royal Caribbean Family Flash Sale
Get in before it's too late!
Missed out on last month's Royal Caribbean Family Flash Sale? Well, it's back and this time the savings are even bigger.
You're looking at up to a massive 40% off the first two guests plus kids can sail from just $19 per person per day.
You've got over 100 cruises to choose from travelling around Australia, the South Pacific and Asia with sailings between September 2019 and April 2021.
The best deal we found is for the 10-day South Pacific journey on the Voyager of the Seas from $1,098 twin share. Visit hot spots such as Nouméa, Port Vila and Lifou topped off with five relaxing sea days to enjoy everything the ship has to offer.
Here are some of the other highlights:
- 9-day Queensland cruise from $949 per person. Visit Brisbane, Willis Island and Airlie Beach before returning to Sydney.
- 12-day New Zealand cruise sailing from Sydney. Enjoy 7 different destinations around both the North and South Islands including Milford Sound, Bay of Islands and Auckland from $1,570.
- 18 days exploring New Zealand, French Polynesia and Hawaii from $2,649. Spend time in Picton, Wellington, Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora on this one-way cruise from Sydney to Honolulu.
You can see the full details of the sale and make bookings through CruiseAway here but you'll need to hurry. The sale ends on 29 July 2019.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do