It’s back: Escape to Europe from just $309 each way with Scoot
Explore Europe with impressive deals from four Australian cities.
Got Europe on the brain? Well, if the one thing holding you back are those pricey plane tickets, then we've got some great news for you.
Scoot is doing what it does best and helping Aussie travellers get over to Europe from just $309 each way.
Where can you go? You've got the choice of either Athens or Berlin, where you can fly from Perth for the best deal.
Fork out just a little bit more and you can also find flights from Gold Coast starting from $329 and from Sydney or Melbourne from $339 each way.
Eligible travel dates at these prices are from 10 January to 15 June 2020 but you've only got until 17 September 2019 to book your ticket.
To book: Snap up your seats through sites like Flight Centre or compare prices against other airlines on Skyscanner before the sale ends.
How good are these Scoot fares?
- Price: Great. Scoot can be relied on to come up with the goods when it hosts a sale and with flights from $309, it's a pretty difficult sale to beat.
- Airline: OK. Scoot is a budget carrier, there's no denying that, and fares cover your seat and carry-on luggage only. If you need checked luggage, in-flight meals or entertainment for your journey, you'll have to chip in extra.
- Travel time: Good. Most flights include a stopover in Singapore which is considered the best airport in the world according to Skytrax.
- Weather: Great. While travel dates don't include the peak European summer dates, you can travel during what we think is the best time to visit Europe, March to June.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do