Enjoy thousands of discounts on goods and services in Australia and abroad with a student discount card, which you can now get for less with ISIC card discounts.
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is an internationally recognised student card that guarantees discounts on travel, entertainment, clothes, food and online shopping.
The card is issued by the ISIC Association, an international non-profit organisation and a member of the World Youth, Student and Educational Travel Confederation.
ISIC Card discounts and promo codes
What are some of the ISIC Card benefits?
The ISIC card grants holders more than 41,000 discounts and benefits in 120 countries. It includes:
- A 20% discount at thousands of restaurants, cafes and bars
- A 20% discount on Delivery Hero takeaway orders
- A 20% discount at Boohoo.com
- 2 for 1 entry to Australian attractions such as Sydney Tower Eye and Sealife in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Up to 20% off art gallery admissions in New York
- Up to 15% off European bus tickets with Eurolines and Student Agency
- A 15% discount at Australia Zoo
- Up to 40% off Queensland Rail Services
- Up to 30% off NSW Regional Trainlink Services
Bestselling products from ISIC Card
Younger than 31
ISIC Card Review | Pros and Cons
- Not just for students. A version of the ISIC card is available for full-time teachers (ITIC) and for people younger than 31 (IYTC).
- App included. Download the app to your smartphone to search for discounts close to you.
- Thousands of discounts. ISIC holders are eligible for thousands of discounts on food, shopping, transport and entertainment.
- Internationally recognised. ISIC is endorsed by UNESCO and international education institutions. Discounts are available worldwide.
- Lost cards are non-transferable. If you lose your card, you will need to buy a new one. ISIC cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
How can I get ISIC Card free shipping?
Standard shipping is free. Select “regular post” during the sign-up process to get free shipping. Express post is also available for a flat rate of $6.
What forms of payment does ISIC Card accept?
What is the ISIC card cancellation policy?
Card purchases are non-refundable. If you lose your card, you will not be able to get a replacement or transfer the card number. You will need to buy a new card.