ISIC card discounts and promo codes June 2021
Enjoy thousands of discounts on goods and services in Australia and abroad with a student discount card, which you can now get for less with ISIC card discounts.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is an internationally recognised student card that guarantees discounts on travel, entertainment, clothes, food and online shopping.
The card is issued by the ISIC Association, an international non-profit organisation and a member of the World Youth, Student and Educational Travel Confederation.
ISIC Card discounts and promo codes
What are some of the ISIC Card benefits?
The ISIC card grants holders more than 41,000 discounts and benefits in 120 countries. It includes:
- A 20% discount at thousands of restaurants, cafes and bars
- A 20% discount on Delivery Hero takeaway orders
- A 20% discount at Boohoo.com
- 2 for 1 entry to Australian attractions such as Sydney Tower Eye and Sealife in Melbourne and Sydney.
- Up to 20% off art gallery admissions in New York
- Up to 15% off European bus tickets with Eurolines and Student Agency
- A 15% discount at Australia Zoo
- Up to 40% off Queensland Rail Services
- Up to 30% off NSW Regional Trainlink Services
Bestselling products from ISIC Card
Younger than 31
ISIC Card Review | Pros and Cons
- Not just for students. A version of the ISIC card is available for full-time teachers (ITIC) and for people younger than 31 (IYTC).
- App included. Download the app to your smartphone to search for discounts close to you.
- Thousands of discounts. ISIC holders are eligible for thousands of discounts on food, shopping, transport and entertainment.
- Internationally recognised. ISIC is endorsed by UNESCO and international education institutions. Discounts are available worldwide.
- Lost cards are non-transferable. If you lose your card, you will need to buy a new one. ISIC cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
How can I get ISIC Card free shipping?
Standard shipping is free. Select “regular post” during the sign-up process to get free shipping. Express post is also available for a flat rate of $6.
What forms of payment does ISIC Card accept?
What is the ISIC card cancellation policy?
Card purchases are non-refundable. If you lose your card, you will not be able to get a replacement or transfer the card number. You will need to buy a new card.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert