Best iPhone deals available online in Australia November 2023
Here's a comprehensive run-down of the best iPhone deals you can get right now.
Top iPhone deals
The iPhone has established itself as one of the most popular and influential products ever. It's a dominant player in the smartphone market and even its competitors owe much of their genealogy to the device's original 2008 iteration.
However, iPhones often come with a premium price tag, not to mention the notorious "Apple tax" that Australian consumers are used to paying. The recent release of the iPhone 14 has come with a $50 price bump when compared to the iPhone 13, and there's no sign Apple's flagship product will stop increasing in price.
If you want to get your hands on this smartphone without spending an arm and a leg, you'll need to stay on top of the most significant iPhone deals the Internet can serve up.
That's why we've assembled this guide to the best iPhone deals available online in Australia. Head to these stores to ensure you're getting the best bang for your buck before you purchase this essential Apple product.
Best unlocked iPhone deals 2023
Up to 24% off on Mobileciti
Mobileciti has lived up to its name, with savings available on the iPhone 13, 12 and 11 models.
Up to 9% off Sky Phonez
Shop refurbished iPhones at Sky Phonez to secure sizeable discounts.
Which of these retailers offer free delivery?
- Amazon: Free delivery on eligible items with an Amazon Prime membership.
- eBay: Free delivery on eligible items with an eBay Plus membership.
- Mobileciti: Free delivery on orders over $100.
- Kogan: Free delivery on eligible items or with a Kogan First membership.
- OzMobiles: Free delivery around Australia. Paid express delivery available.
- MyDeal: Free delivery on eligible items.
- SkyPhonez: Free delivery Australia-wide.
Buy an iPhone on a plan
While there are many benefits to purchasing an unlocked mobile phone, some customers prefer to buy a device from a mobile provider with a built-in plan. If this describes you, check this guide for everything you need to know about purchasing an iPhone with a mobile plan, including the best deals.
Which iPhone model is best value for money?
Here's a brief run-down of recent iPhone models. For more information about any of these devices, follow the link to the full review.
The iPhone 14 (RRP: $1,399) is an incremental upgrade over the iPhone 13, at best. Its the first iPhone to feature the exact same processor as its predecessor and has a very similar design, display and camera system.
You'll have to look to the more premium iPhone 14 Pro (RRP: $1,749) to enjoy the latest and greatest features, like the A16 Bionic Chip and a more improved camera system.
The iPhone 13 features a powerful camera and utilises the impressive A15 Bionic chip, but comes with a hefty starting RRP of $1,349. The bite-sized iPhone 13 mini also boasts a great camera and surprisingly solid performance. It features a more palatable RRP of $1,199.
You can think of the iPhone SE (2022) as the chipset of the iPhone 13 inside the body of the iPhone 8. Coming in at just $719, it was built to be excellent value.
The iPhone 13 was widely considered a relatively minor upgrade from the iPhone 12, so the 12 holds up well in 2022 given Apple has dropped the RRP to $1,199. The iPhone 12 mini ($999) is also a solid option in 2022 despite mediocre battery life.
The iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max offer upgrades in cameras, battery life and display sizes compared to the iPhone 12 and are worth considering especially if you can get them at a deal.
As you might expect, the iPhone 11 is a touch dated in 2022. It doesn't feature 5G and is missing some of the durability of later models. But with its RRP now sitting at just $849, it's a great-value option if you don't mind feeling a bit left behind.
The iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max outperform the base version in screen resolution and battery life and can be found for seriously reduced prices. Picking up one of these models is a creative way to enjoy excellent value in 2022.
iPhone shopping tips
Need some foolproof methods for getting great value on your iPhone purchase? Here are our top tips for iPhone deals.
- Don't go too far back in time: Purchasing an older iPhone model is an excellent way to save money. Just make sure you aren't buying a soon-to-be-obsolete device. You can see which devices support the latest iOS here. Once you're stuck on an old iOS, you'll soon run into plenty of issues, so we recommend staying ahead of the wave of obsolescence.
- Trade in: Many telcos offer a significant amount of credit for phones that are traded in for newer models, as does the Apple Store. You could get up to $1,000 taken off the price of a new phone.
- Take the refurbished tech plunge: Refurbished tech is cheaper and more sustainable. If you've been scared off from refurbished models in the past, iPhones are a great place to start because of Apple's reputation for delivering high-quality recycled products.
- Consider your storage needs: Purchasing a 64GB smartphone might seem overly thrifty, but in the age of cloud back-ups, it's perfectly suitable for a most consumers. See how much storage you're using on your current phone before splashing out on the highest-echelon model available.
More guides on Finder
Where to buy Samsung Galaxy phones in Australia
Here are the best places to buy Samsung phones online in Australia including the Samsung Galaxy S22 and Samsung Galaxy Fold.
Best waterproof phones in Australia
These are the best waterproof phones you can get right now in Australia.
The best mid-range phones for 2023, tested by our expert editors
Looking to save a few dollars without skimping on premium features? We've sorted out the best mid-range phones that money can buy.
The best camera phones, tested by our expert editors
We've gone snap-happy to sort and rank the very best phones for photographers, whether you're a seasoned pro or just somebody who wants the sharpest photos every time you hit the shutter button.
eSIMs in Australia
Discover the new technology set to replace physical SIM cards altogether.
The best Android phones of 2023
We've spent the time comparing Android phones to find out which is the best one you can buy in Australia in 2023.
Best iPhone alternatives in Australia for 2023
Looking for an alternative to your iPhone? We've rounded up the best smartphone alternatives whether your passion is for better photography or more battery life.
All the news from MWC 2019
5G networks, the foldable Huawei Mate X, 5-camera Nokia 9 Pureview and plenty more besides in all the the latest news from Mobile World Congress 2019.
Sydney’s mobile phone market is ripe for competition
Telstra overshadows other networks nationally but Vodafone rules Sydney's populous urban sprawl.
Top sites to buy mobile phones online
See the online stores offering an unrivalled selection of mobile phone models.
Ask an Expert