Invoice Financing Australia
Boost your cash flow with invoice financing from $50,000 to $5 million.
If you're a business owner, you're likely to know how easy it is for a company's cash flow to be disrupted, which can have disastrous consequences for companies. If a business doesn't have a constant supply of working capital, it makes it difficult for it to grow and thrive.
Invoice finance can be a useful financial tool for businesses looking to free up some of the capital tied up in their pending invoices. It can also work out cheaper than other forms of business finance and because there are no weekly or monthly repayments, it's kinder in the long term to your company's cash flow.
Max. Loan Amount
|Product Name||Invoice Financing Australia|
|Min. Loan Amount||$50,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
Main points to consider with Invoice Financing Australia
Invoice Financing Australia is an invoice financing platform which funds up to 80% of your pending invoices ahead of client payment. Invoice Financing Australia's loans are backed against your invoices, so there's no need for asset security. It also says its rates are lower than other unsecured business loans.
Once approved, simply send a copy of your invoice(s) to Invoice Financing Australia and it will forward the money to your nominated account, minus 20% of the invoice's value. Your client then pays Invoice Financing Australia directly. Once the invoice has been paid in full, Invoice Financing Australia will transfer the remaining percentage of the invoice value to you, minus its administration fee. It only takes a few minutes to make an enquiry and once approved Invoice Financing Australia can start funding your invoices in just 24 hours.
It offers several services in regard to invoice financing: Single or Spot Invoice Finance, Partial Ledger Invoice Finance and All of Turnover Invoice Finance. If you're looking for a single cash injection, a continuous line of credit or a full debt collection service, Invoice Financing Australia could potentially help your business.
Features on offer with Invoice Financing Australia
Invoice Financing Australia boasts a number of features with its invoice finance services, such as:
- 5-minute enquiry. Submit an enquiry in just a few minutes. Someone will review it immediately (during business hours) and give you a call back.
- 24-hour funding. Get the money in your hands within 24 hours each time you submit an invoice for finance.
- Single or Spot Invoice Finance. Only fund the invoices you need each time and retain control of payment collection.
- Partial Ledger Invoice Finance. Pick and choose which debtors you wish to utilise a credit line with, meaning you can finance the invoices of your slower-paying clients only and save on fees by not financing all of your invoices.
- All of Turnover Invoice Finance. Invoice Financing Australia also offers a full debt collection service, so you can get all of your invoices funded upfront and let it chase your clients for payment.
- Easy approval. Invoice Financing Australia says that almost all businesses that provide goods or services on credit terms to customers qualify for its invoice finance.
- $50,000 to $5 million funding available. Get your invoices funded upwards of$50,000 and as high as $5 million.
- 80% of your invoices paid upfront. Get up to 80% of your invoices ahead of client payment. The rest will be forwarded to you when payment is made in full, minus an administration fee.
- No security required. Invoice Financing Australia backs everything against your invoices, so there's no need to use your home or any other asset as security.
- Insurance available. You can get insured against clients that don't meet their payments.
- Online and in-branch. You can apply for invoice financing with Invoice Financing Australia online or drop into one of its Australia-wide branches anytime during business hours.
- No-lock-in contracts. Only finance the invoices you want financed. You can stop using the service at any time.
- Credit score friendly. Submitting an enquiry won't affect your credit rating.
Fees and charges
- No monthly fees
- Low discount rates
Invoice Financing Australia takes its fee, known as a "discount fee", "discount rate" or "administration fee" from the 20% of your invoice value that's withheld until client payment. The cost of this fee will vary from borrower to borrower depending on the value of the invoice and the individual business's invoice payment terms, as well as factors such as your business's annual turnover and in some cases, your credit rating.
Invoice Financing Australia says its fees are lower than other forms of short-term unsecured business finance.
How to apply
To apply for Invoice Financing Australia's services, simply click "Go to site" and submit an enquiry. It only takes a few minutes and won't affect your credit score. You will need to provide the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your business
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- The state you live in
- Your estimated level of funding
Be aware that Invoice Financing Australia is a business lender only, so you will need to have an active ABN/ACN in order to qualify for finance.