Enjoy a rewards card with a range of valuable benefits and premium services.
As of the 1st of August 2014, Investec Bank (Australia) Limited was acquired by Bank of Queensland (BOQ) and rebranded as BOQ specialist.
You can compare the current range of BOQ Specialist credit cards here.
Enjoy premium travel benefits when you use the Investec Signature credit card. Investec has partnered with Qantas to give their cardholders a wide variety of benefits. This credit card lets you earn uncapped Qantas Points and gain access to exclusive privileges.
The Investec Signature credit card offers cardholders a range of travel, entertainment, and shopping privileges. Read on to find out more about how they work.
Features of the Investec credit card
- Rewards program. The Investec credit card earns uncapped Qantas Points for every eligible transaction and you can redeem them for a range of rewards including flights and merchandise.
- Complimentary travel insurance. Investec has you covered when you travel. The Signature credit card gives you up to 90-days complimentary travel insurance for you, your spouse and dependant children when you use the card to buy return travel tickets. When you charge your purchases to the card you are also eligible for a range of insurance products, including a best price guarantee, transport accident insurance, extended warranty, purchase security, domestic and international hire car excess waiver and golfer's insurance.
- Priority Pass. Get exclusive membership to Priority Pass as an Investec Signature credit cardholder. You'll have access to unlimited lounge visits in over 600 VIP lounges in 90 countries. You can bring one guest with you to the lounge at no additional cost.
- Visa Airport SpeedPass. Tired of being hassled at immigration whenever you travel? You can purchase the Visa Airport SpeedPass at 15% off, which allows you to fast-track your way through more than 280 international airports. A local guide will also be there throughout the immigration process to help you with translation and cultural barriers when necessary.
What else does the Investec credit card offer?
- Entertainment. If you are new to any city, it takes time to learn about interesting local events and find out about the finest restaurants. The Visa concierge service can assist. What's more, Visa Front Line Access lets you reserve tickets to the biggest and latest shows, sporting events, and concerts. With early access to tickets you are guaranteed to be in the front of the queue.
- Travel. In addition to the range of travel benefits on this card such as uncapped Qantas Points, Priority Pass and complimentary travel insurances, the Investec Signature card also comes with free access to the Visa Luxury Hotel Collection. This offers you guaranteed competitive rates and other benefits such as late check outs or room upgrades.
- Security. The Investec Signature credit card has world-class security features that are designed to prevent unauthorised access. The fraud department operates 24/7 and monitors any suspicious activity on your card. Cardholders can receive notifications via SMS and/or email when there is any activity on the account.
- Flexibility. This card also comes with Visa PayWave - a contactless payment technology that allows you to pay quickly at the counter for transactions under $100. There's no need for your PIN or signature, simply wave your card in front of the reader.
How the Investec credit card rewards program works?
The Investec Signature Credit Card earns uncapped Qantas Points for every eligible transaction. With this card:
- Every $1 spent on eligible purchases in Australia earns 1 point.
- Every $1 spent on international purchases and Qantas products earns 2 points.
- Every dollar spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia earns an additional point.
Qantas Points can be redeemed in many ways. If you're a frequent traveller you can use your points to pay for flights or upgrade your seat on Qantas or partner airlines. You can also use them to buy items and services through the Frequent Flyer Store, including gift cards, fashion items, technology and more.Back to top