Enjoy efficient access to global financial markets when you trade DMA CFDs with Invast IRESSTrader
Since its establishment in 1960 in Japan, Invast has provided experienced traders with access to the service and features required to generate wealth. Having expanded its services to Sydney in 2013, Invast now offers its suite of trading platforms and products to investors around the globe.
Offering a choice of state-of-the-art platforms, Invast makes it possible for you to trade commodities, indices, bonds, ASX shares and global direct market access (DMA) CFDs. Offering fast and transparent access to a range of global financial markets, you can diversify your portfolio when trading CFDs.
All trades are executed in real-time and you can take advantage of live prices streamed direct to you from the underlying exchange. For more information on the benefits of trading with an IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account, read on.
What can I trade with IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account?
While Invast allows you to trade a number of financial instruments from shares to bonds and commodities, an IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account is dedicated to helping you trade local and global CFDs.
The IRESSTrader gives you access to CFD trading on the following global exchanges:
- The Australian Securities Exchange (ASX and AXW)
- US (NYSE and NASDAQ)
- Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX)
- Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEX)
- Indonesia Stock Exchange (ISE)
- Malaysian Stock Exchange (Bursa)
Features of the Invast IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account
- Market data. You can access live streaming Australian market data for a fee of $20 per month, although this fee is rebated if you place more than five trades each month. Different fees may also apply if you wish to access level 1 or level 2 data from other exchanges around the world.
- Research. Invast provides access to a wide range of trading resources including market insights, trading strategy ideas and up-to-date market reports.
- Access. You can place trades online or over the phone, but phone trades do attract a higher fee. In terms of customer service, phone and email support are available 24 hours a day, while an online live chat option is also offered.
- Order types. As well as market and limit orders, an Invast IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account also allows you to place contingent orders.
- Available markets. InvastIRESSTrader allows you to trade CFDs on the Australian, US, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesian and Malaysian exchanges.
What support/information is available with the Invast IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account?
Invast’s helpdesk is open 24 hours a day, meaning phone and email assistance are always on hand whenever you need them. A live online chat option is also available, providing a range of options if you never need help with a particular trade or with any of the features of your account.
There’s also a wealth of information available online through the Invast website to help you get the most out of your trading account. These include instructional videos and articles, a blog, online events, live events and much more.
Fees when using an Invast IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account
The IRESSTrader platform fee is $50 per month, and you may also have to pay fees for any live market data feeds you choose to subscribe to.
In addition, further fees and commissions apply depending on the market on which you are trading. See the table below for more details.
|Exchange||Min. online charge||Basis points||Over $10,000||Phone trades|
|Australia DMA CFDs||AUD$6||6||0.06%||AUD$25|
|US DMA CFDs||USD$10||USD$0.02||USD$0.02||USD$25|
|Singapore DMA CFDs||SGD$15||10||0.10%||SGD$20|
|Hong Kong DMA CFDs||HKD$90||20||0.20%||HKD$150|
|Indonesian DMA CFDs||USD$20||20||0.20%||USD$50|
|Malaysian DMA CFDs||MYR$20||12||0.12%||MYR$50|
What are the benefits of an Invast IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account and what should i be aware of?
- Reputable company. Established in 1960, Invast has a long history as a trusted trading firm.
- Customer support. With phone, email and live chat support available 24 hours a day, you can enjoy complete peace of mind that help will be available if you ever need it.
- Transparency. Direct market access offers full transparency in terms of the performance of the underlying exchange.
- Competitive fees. The fees charged by Invast are quite competitive when compared with other providers of CFD Trading Accounts.
- Risks involved. Trading CFDs is a quite risky investment strategy and is best left to experienced traders.
How do I apply for an Invast IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account?
If you’d like to sign up for an account, click the ‘apply now’ link on this page to be securely redirected to the Invast IRESSTrader DMA CFD Account application form. The form can be quickly and easily completed online and you will need to provide:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Proof of address
- Proof of ID, for example a driver’s licence or passport
You’ll also need to select the live international market data feeds you would like to subscribe to. Once your application has been submitted, Invast’s support team will review it as soon as possible and get in touch regarding the next steps.
Frequently asked questions about Invast IRESSTrader DMA CFD Accounts
What are the trading hours of the ASX? The ASX has the following hours:
- Pre-opening: 7am-10am
- Trading: 10am-4pm
- Pre-closing auction: 4pm-4:10pm
- Closing auction: 4:10pm-4:12pm
How much do phone trades cost?
Trading Australian market DMA CFDs over the phone will set you back $25 per trade.
What happens once my account application has been approved?
You will then receive access to the Invast client portal which allows you to access your live trading account and platform downloads. You can then deposit funds into your account via credit/debit card or bank transfer.
What else can I trade with Invast?
Invast also allows you to trade forex, indices, commodities, bonds and shares.
Can I lose money trading CFDs?
Yes, there are numerous risks involved with trading CFDs, including the possibility of losing much more money than you originally invested.
What is the minimum deposit required to open an account?
There is no minimum balance required to open an account with Invast.
How long can I hold a CFD?
There are no particular expiry dates for most forms of CFDs, however futures CFDs will expire on the date specified in the underlying futures contract.
How can I learn more about the ins and outs of trading CFDs?
Invast offers interactive webinars and trader talk sessions through its website for account holders, while its blog contains up to date market insights. You can also open a demo account to practise CFD trading and get a feel for what is involved.