Trade a range of currency pairs and take advantage of competitive spreads with an Invast Forex Trading Account.
Invast is a leading online broker that gives traders from around the world fast and easy access to a wide range of investment markets. Established in Japan in 1960, Invast expanded its operations to Sydney in 2013 and now offers its services to customers all over the globe.
As one of the largest online brokers in the world, Invast allows you to choose from a selection of trading platforms and trade direct market access CFDs, shares, indices, commodities, bonds and foreign exchange. The global forex markets see some $5.3 trillion in worldwide volume traded each day, and Invast gives you access to a huge range of currency pairs.
Other features of an Invast Forex Trading Account include competitive spreads, multiple market research tools and 24-hour customer support.
Disclaimer: Trading in financial instruments carries various risks, and you can lose more than your capital. This article may contain general advice. You should always seek professional advice when deciding if a product is right for you.
What can I trade with an Invast Forex Trading Account?
Invast allows you to trade 137 different currency pairs, although the exact amount you can access depends on whether you choose the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) or cTrader trading platform.
For example, the MT4 platform allows you to trade 38 currency pairs, including popular offerings like USD/JPY, USD/CAD, GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, AUD/USD, AUD/JPY and AUD/CAD. This platform also allows you to trade indices, commodities and bonds across global markets.
The cTrader platform, on the other hand, is a dedicated forex platform and offers access to an increased range of currency pairs.
Features of an Invast Forex Trading Account
- Research. As an Invast customer, you can access comprehensive and up to date market news and information from Australia and around the world. Market updates and in-depth analysis are also provided.
- Access. Trades can be placed online or via your tablet or smartphone thanks to the MT4 and cTrader apps. If you ever need assistance with a trade, Invast offers 24-hour customer support via phone, email and live chat.
- Your choice of platforms. You can choose from the MT4 or cTrader platform to match your forex trading requirements.
- MetaTrader 4. MT4 allows you to trade forex, indices, commodities and bonds. It promises fast execution, tight spreads and a range of customisable layouts to suit your needs. It also features an intuitive charting package, mobile trading and the ability to build your own technical analysis indicators.
- cTrader. This is an award-winning, dedicated forex trading platform that makes it easy to enter a position and executes trades in minimal time. It features level II pricing to sow full market depth, a range of charting features, technical analysis and indicators, and one-click trading from the top of every chart.
What support/information is available with an Invast Forex Trading Account?
In terms of customer support, Invast’s helpdesk is staffed 24 hours a day. If you ever have a query regarding your account or a specific trade, you can take advantage of phone, email and live online chat support. This guarantees a quick solution if you ever experience any problems.
Invast also offers an impressive selection of educational information to help you understand how to trade and get the most out of your account. These include a very useful FAQs section, instructional videos, live online tutorials and more.
Fees when using an Invast Forex Trading Account
When you’re trading forex, the spread (the difference between the buy and sell price of a currency pair) makes up the cost of trading. Spreads vary depending on market conditions, but the table below gives an example of the cost of trading some popular currency pairs.
|Pair||Spreads as low as||Invast Contract Size||Minimum trade size|
There may also be other fees to contend with, such as $5 when you transfer funds from your Invast Forex Trading Account to your linked bank account.
Benefits and considerations of using an Invast Forex Trading Account
- Established broker. Invast has a history of reliability dating back more than 50 years to its founding in 1960 in Japan.
- 24-hour customer support. Phone, email and live chat support mean expert help is available whenever you need it.
- Depth of liquidity. Invast is one of the largest online brokers in the world and enjoys access to major interbank liquidity providers.
- Risky investment. Trading forex is a risky business, especially for novice investors, and should be left to traders who know what they are doing.
How do I apply for an Invast Forex Trading Account?
It’s simple to apply for an Invast Forex Trading Account online. All you have to do is click the ‘apply now’ link on this page and you will be securely redirected to start your online application. You’ll need to be over 18 years of age to open an account and will also need to provide:
- Your name
- Your contact details
- Your Australian residential address
- Proof of ID, for example your driver’s licence or passport
Submitted applications will be assessed by the Invast support team, who will contact you as soon as possible to let you know whether your application has been successful.