Get cheaper European rail passes with these Interrail coupon codes for a discount on your order.
Interrail is the leading distributor of train passes and tickets for foreign visitors to Europe. It’s most well known for its multi-country passes which give holders access to a range of different European train companies, in multiple counties, with a single pass.
Interrail coupon codes and discounts
|Deals overview for Interrail.eu||Provider name||Expiration date||Deal description|
|Free travel for children||Interrail.eu||21/08/2018||Valid for children aged 11 and younger. T&C's apply.|
|Up to 25% off passes for youths||Interrail.eu||21/08/2018||Valid on select dates and available for both first and second class. T&C's apply.|
|Get a free travel pack with your order||Interrail.eu||21/08/2018||Book your rail ticket with Interrail and get a free map, planning app, wristband and pass guide.|
|Global passes from €200||Interrail.eu||21/08/2018||Gain access to trains across 30 European countries from just €200.|
What can I buy from Interrail?
Bestselling destinations from Interrail
Interrail Review | Pros and Cons
- Premium shipping service. Interrail delivers its passes with registered, trackable shipping to more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Access to various train companies with one pass. Interrail pass holders gain access to the numerous national and international rail companies that make up the European train network.
- Extra benefits. All passes come with special discounts on certain legs of journeys, as well as freebies and other promotions in each country you visit. Check the website for details.
- Individual tickets may cost more when bought in advance. Once in Europe, you may be able to find better rates on national and international routes directly from local companies.
- No free shipping. Shipping amounts will be automatically added onto the price of your pass at checkout, and will change depending on which country it’s being delivered to.
How do I make a booking with Interrail?
To purchase an Interrail pass, you’ll need to first click on the “Passes” tab at the top of the page. After you’ve selected the pass you’d like to purchase and have added the pass to your cart, you’ll have the option to add extras like loss and theft coverage. Once you’ve proceeded to the checkout, you’ll need to enter your personal and payment details to complete the order.
What forms of payment does Interrail accept?
- American Express
What is the Interrail cancellation policy?
If you wish to cancel or return a pass you have the option to either receive 85% of the amount paid as a refund or to exchange it with another pass. There are some conditions which will be clearly stated on your pass and can be read during the purchasing process.