Location: Sydney CBD, NSW, Australia
finder.com.au is looking for talented online marketers to manage their upcoming comparison verticals and markets.
finder.com.au is the fastest growing online comparison website in Australia. Our online startup culture provides a fast-paced, fun and challenging work environment for you to work in. Each team member plays an instrumental part in the success of our company helping us innovate and create useful, amazing websites to better solve problems for Australian consumers.
We are focused on building the highest possible quality user experience. In order to reach the quality standard we are aiming for, we are seeking a self-starter to work in our Publishing team in a full time position as an Online Producer, working in a co-ordinator role across all areas of our websites.
All serious candidates must be located in Sydney and prepared to travel into our office at York St, Sydney.
The successful candidate will possess strong writing skills along with a strong visual aesthetic and technical understanding. This role is ideal for anyone who has the willingness, passion and initiative to take on tasks and responsibilities that will be focused on improving user experience across our websites.
The successful candidate will have the ability to execute and manage the creation of remarkable inbound marketing concepts, and possess strong problem solving ability whilst remaining cool under pressure.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for helping Australians find a better deal on their financial products, helping them save money and improve their lifestyles through better financial management
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating and managing content including: research, writing your own content, updating and amending existing content, contributing new ideas, and designing graphics and diagrams for articles.
- Deep understanding of our business, industry and users to translate needs into project plans, wireframes, specifications to formulate comprehensive briefs
- Help drive the PR objectives and achieve the coverage and results for the website.
- Central point of communication for day to day maintenance and operation of our website including co-ordinating project activities with other internal teams
- Improve the conversion rate of the website
- Commercialisation & partnership management - Work with your partners to increase revenues on the business
- Product knowledge - strong knowledge of products within the market to ensure that our comparisons and guides are market leading
- Customer service - Manage any customer enquiries and draw insights to improve user experience
- Interface with our tech team working on schedules and projects to maintain the critical path on projects ensure all project deadlines are met.
- Promoting content through social media primarily across twitter & facebook along with creating and executing new tactical social media campaigns
- Pitching new inbound marketing & content concepts and projects
- Co-ordinate troubleshooting of technical problems across our websites
- Co-ordinate and manage the production of various web-based projects to help ensure our business outcomes are achieved
- Co-ordinate & work with our designers to develop web applications and graphics for existing applications and content
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including direct communication with Directors and other internal project leaders
- Documentation including brief writing and process writing to define the key steps to completing core tasks to assure that knowledge sharing is growing in the business
- Co-ordinate the implementation of best practice systems and processes
- Monitor analytics and reporting to contribute meaningful and actionable insights into the business
Experience & Skills Required
- 2-7 years of recent experience as an Online Producer, Digital Marketer, Internet Marketer, Web Development Manager, Online Publisher, Editor, Product Manager or another relevant online marketing focused role
- experience in various areas of inbound marketing including SEO, social media, graphic design, web development and web analytics
- creative and technical aptitude
- good communication skills
- ability to work comfortably and more efficiently as part of a team
- experience working in finance, insurance, eCommerce, content marketing or a search engine marketing and optimisation role all very helpful and relevant.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Passion for high quality online editorial and the art of creating remarkable website content
- Passion for helping Australians through financial education
- Someone who does not procrastinate, with a bias towards taking action
- Strong design aesthetic which will be reflected in their content projects
- Ability to take part in good debate in the interest of improving our content and our user experience across our websites.
- Commitment to understanding new technology and upgrading skills / self-improvement
If this sounds like you, being an Online Marketing Manager at Finder.com.au might just be your dream come true! Each day you come to work with Finder.com.au, you will be sitting in a comfortable Aeron chair, working at a dual LCD screen workstation (we actually prefer to call them space stations!) with the choice between the latest Mac or PC. Head into our kitchen for a fridge full of drinks, fresh fruit delivered to our door and all the snacks you want! Not to mention, all of our team members get a free lunch from a local restaurant everyday. erm… awesome?!
You will be a part of a team that is focused and has a shared vision for creating amazing comparison guides and and is on a journey to being the #1 comparison platform for consumers and businesses in Australia.
What's it like to work at finder.com.au?
Working in our modern open office right in the heart of the city, you'll have access to our 'Happiness Kitchen' which is always stocked with plenty of food, snacks, fresh fruit and our 'InfiniFridge'. We'll give you dual 27" monitors as well as your choice of PC or Mac. finder.com.au provides breakfast and lunch options for everyone everyday that are healthy and on Wednesday's we have fresh juice day!
You will be immersed in a lively and stimulating environment where everyone is driven by the common denominator of being number one in our market.
- We believe in constant improvement and will provide you with training courses.
- We run regular internal training courses from experts in the company that will teach you new skills.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your cover letter and a brief summary of your experience and why you feel you would be the best candidate. Let us know more about any projects you were most passionate about and proud of, and how your experience and skills are relevant for finder.com.au.