All the deals you can nab this International Women’s Day
Celebrate International Women's Day this year by treating yourself to a sale or two.
Sunday 8 March is International Women's Day, which means that it's time to recognise all those in our lives who identify as female. It's an opportunity to spread some love, acknowledge the achievements of women throughout history and help to further empower our fellow sisters.
In recognition of the day, a bunch of great retailers are also jumping on board this year to help out. Sites like NET-A-PORTER are releasing limited-edition collections that will raise money for women's charities, while others are offering deals as a way of saying "thank you" to all the women out there.
You can check out all the offers that are on this weekend below.
- Wild Secrets: 15% off female adult toys with the code (now - 13 March)
- iHerb: 10% off women's health products (now - 9 March)
- Bobbi Brown: Free Pretty-To-Go Set (complete with full sized Smokey Eye Mascara, Mini Illuminating Moisture Balm, Mini Luxe Lip Colour and Mini Bronzer) with orders over $100 (6 - 8 March)
- Estée Lauder: 4 deluxe samples with purchases over $75 + free shipping (6 - 8 March)
- Clinique: Create your own custom-blend Clinique iD and get the active cartridge for free (6 - 8 March)
- Sephora: Get 3x the points with your Sephora purchase when you use the code (now - 9 March)
- Aveda: Receive 2x Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repairs (25ml) with orders over $65 + free shipping (8 March only)
- Jo Malone: Receive a complimentary sample duo (9ml Lime Basil & Mandarin or English Pear & Freesia) with orders over $100 (8 March only)
- La Mer: Receive a complimentary Hand Treatment (30mL) with orders over $300 (8 March only)
If you would rather your purchase went to a good cause this International Women's Day, you can also head on over to The Body Shop. To celebrate its partnership with Plan International Australia, The Body Shop Australia will donate $1 from every transaction made this weekend to the Youth Activist Series.
Known as YAS, the charity advocates for girls' equality and works to empower young people who are campaigning to achieve it.
From 15 March, The Body Shop Australia will also donate $5 from every purchase of its Shea Nourishing Body Lotion to YAS, giving you a great incentive to stock up on a bottle or two of the intensely hydrating lotion.
For more sales and offers that are on right now, you can check out our designated deals hub.
- Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
- Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
- Save, Spend, Splash: 5 winter fashion essentials for every budget
- eBay Plus Weekend 2021: See all the deals here
- Kobo Elipsa vs Kindle Oasis: Ereader digital notepad comparison
Images: Courtesy of The Body Shop