Australia is going Netflix crazy right now, but you don’t have to wait to enjoy the popular Internet TV service on a killer TV.
Like any lover of entertainment, we know there’s an amazing TV out there you wish you had in your lounge room. Maybe you saw it in a catalogue, or peering out from behind the glass at your local shopping centre, but you want it; and you want it now. It would look so good in your house, right? It would really tie the room together… like Lebowski’s rug.
Turns out even if you can’t afford it right now, you can still get that TV if you play the ;finance game; correctly. We’re forever looking for ways to save Australians money here at finder.com.au and our deal of the day is a doozy for those who are only just about keeping their debt at bay. St George is offering 12 months interest free on balance transfers right now, which means the following steps can score you that TV tonight.
- Step 1: Read this to double check that you pass the application requirements.
- Step 2: Go get that TV (or anything, really) and stick it on your current card.
- Step 3: Click here to view our deal of the day and apply for a Westpac credit card.
- Step 4: Transfer the debt from your TV purchase across to your new credit card and make the minimum monthly repayment, which is 2%.
- Step 5: Set a reminder in your calendar to pay it all off before the end of November 2016, sit back and relax.
Westpac Credit Card Offer - finder.com.au's deal of the day
The Westpac Low Rate Visa is a great low interest, low fee credit card from Westpac. It offers a low interest rate balance transfer and a low purchase rate and annual fee. You can also use paperless eStatements to have your bills electronically delivered, saving paper and time.
- $59 p.a. annual fee
- 0% p.a. for 6 months (reverts to 13.49% p.a.) on purchases
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers
- Cash Advance Rate of 21.49% p.a.
- Up to 55 days interest free
- Minimum Income Requirement of $15,000 p.a.