Choose from 3 levels of cover with up to $8,000 in luggage cover with InsureandGo One Trip Travel Insurance.
Travel insurance does not have to be an insurmountable expense when you are planning a holiday or heading off on a business trip, because there is a policy which suits your needs and your budget, just waiting for you to add it to your carry-on. Tailoring your travel insurance to your holiday needs means that you don’t have to waver between taking out the insurance or taking the risk of going without, because you are making just a small investment in the security and enjoyment of your travel experience.
Receive a free quote for InsureandGo One Trip Travel Cover
Features of Insure and Go One Trip Travel Insurance
Insure and Go wants to make sure that you don’t go anywhere without your travel insurance, they know just how many inconvenient and disruptive things can happen when you travel near and far. Therefore, Insure and Go have created a travel insurance policy which you can take with you, starting from just $22. With a one trip travel insurance policy you are paying for only the cover you need and enjoying all of the benefits you want, such as unlimited cancellations cover, baggage cover up to $8,000, free cover for kids travelling with their parents and 90 sports and leisure activities covered for free.
When you are planning a holiday ‘cheap’ will often catch your attention, before you dismiss the offer as too good to be true. However, with cheap travel insurance from Insure and Go, you don’t have to worry about missing out on any of the features you need on your journey. Instead, Insure and Go One Trip Travel Insurance makes travel insurance an affordable possibility, so you don’t have to risk travelling unprotected.
This means that with the Insure and Go One Trip Travel Insurance policy, you are getting cover which offers:
- Inclusive age cover. When you choose your travel insurance through Insure and Go, you can be covered up to the age of 100.
- Considered cover for medical conditions. As long as you are honest and detailed in your application, all medical conditions will be considered for coverage with Insure and Go travel insurance. If you lie about or omit information about pre existing medical conditions and then need to make a claim on your policy, your cover could be void because of this omission.
- Easy application. Insure and Go protects over 1.6 million travellers each year and these customers are all able to obtain a quote for travel insurance in seconds and access a quick and easy claims process if they need it while they are travelling. You can apply for one trip travel insurance with Insure and Go if you are an Australia citizen or permanent resident, or you are a non permanent resident who has a valid Medicare, private health fund or overseas student travel insurance in Australia.
- Emergency assistance 24 hours. Insure and Go will be there for you when you need them 24 hours a day, no matter where you are in the world.
Your Insure and Go One Trip Travel Insurance can be tailored to include cover for:
- Cancellation of your trip before departure.
- Medical and other expenses incurred outside of Australia.
- Hospital cash benefit if you are hospitalised overseas.
- The costs of cutting your trip short.
- Additional emergency expenses.
- Costs associated with the resumption of your trip.
- Travel delay expenses.
- Personal belongings and baggage insurance.
- Baggage which is delayed.
- Natural disasters cover.
- Protecting and replacing your passport and travel documents.
- Protection for replacing your money which may be lost or stolen.
- Personal accident insurance and personal liability cover, including cover for legal expenses.
- Hijacking during your travels.
- Pet care which is required because of the disruption of your journey.
- Financial default cover in case your travel service providers go out of business.
- Paying the rental vehicle excess if your hire car is stolen or damaged.
- Loss of income as the result of an illness or injury suffered on your journey.
While no one plans for any of these things to happen when they travel, the reality is that they are all more than possible. However, if you take a few minutes to protect yourself and your carefully laid holiday plans with one trip travel insurance from Insure and Go, then you don’t have to worry about how any of these unforeseen circumstances could affect your travel, you simply need to know that your travel insurance will be there to make sure you still get the most out of your trip. If you are interested in the comprehensive cover offered by the InsureandGo One Trip travel policy, you can make a secure online application and get cover in place today. finder.com.au recommends that you take the time to review the policy terms and conditions by reading through the product disclosure statement prior to application. If any of the policy details are unclear, it is worth giving a representative from InsureandGo a call to have any questions answered.
*Price based on quote for basic policy for a 2 day trip for 18 year old traveller. Please note that prices are subject to change. Price last checked as correct on October 2015.