Are you a frequent traveller? Consider InsureandGo Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
As you rush off on a trip you’ve made a hundred times before to make it to a business meeting interstate, an international conference or to make a scheduled trip to see family or friends, it is easy to forget to pack a travel necessity – travel insurance. The more you travel and the fewer disruptions or issues you encounter, the more it is possible to think that you don’t need travel insurance when you next jet off. However, if you are a regular traveller, this is exactly why you do need travel insurance, because you are more exposed to the dangers and disruptions of travel.
Receive a free quote for InsureandGo Multi Trip Travel Cover
Who Underwrites InsureandGo Travel Insurance?
InsureandGo Travel Insurance is provided and underwritten by MAPFRE ASISTENCIA COMPAÑÍA INTERNACIONAL DE SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, S.A. (or MAPFRE ASISTENCIA for short). MAPFRE ASISTENCIA is a multinational insurance and assistance company in Madrid, Spain.
How to apply for Insure and Go Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
Multi trip travel insurance allows you to take out one policy each year and be covered each time you travel, without a new application or another long call to an insurer. Annual multi trip travel insurance with Insure and Go is available to travellers who are Australian citizens or permanent residents. If you are not a permanent resident, you can still apply for Insure and Go Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance if you have valid Medicare, health fund or overseas student travel insurance in Australia.
When you apply for Insure and Go Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance you may need to provide the following documentation:
- A copy of your passport.
- Your Australian residency documents.
- Your birth certificate.
- A copy of valid Medicare, private health fund or overseas student travel insurance.
- Any other official documents which prove your Australian residency or citizenship.
You can then apply for Insure and Go Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance as an individual, couple or family policy, which features:
- Individual cover. Is travel insurance designed for a single person who is 18 years or older and includes cover for any dependent children accompanying your journey.
- Couples cover. Provides travel insurance cover for one person who is 18 years or older and their accompanying partner.
- Family cover. Includes cover for one person who is 18 years or older, plus their accompanying partner and accompanying dependent children.
Features of Insure and Go Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance
If you are a regular traveller, you have probably found ways to make your trips easier and more efficient and before you think that taking travel insurance with you each time you head out will cramp your carefully developed style, you need to consider the benefits of multi trip travel insurance.
The features of Insure and Go Annual Multi Trip Travel Insurance will provide you with protection in case of:
- The cancellation of your trip before your departure.
- Medical and other expenses incurred outside of Australia.
- Hospitalisation overseas by paying a hospital cash benefit.
- Cutting your trip shorter than booked.
- Additional emergency expenses.
- The costs of resuming your trip which was cancelled or cut short.
- The costs incurred by travel delays.
- The loss or damage of personal belongings and baggage.
- Delayed baggage.
- Passport, travel documents or money being lost or stolen.
- Personal accident.
- Personal liability and legal expenses.
- Pet care of your domestic pets at home.
- Financial default of travel services providers.
- Your rental vehicle being damaged or stolen and Insure and Go will pay the insurance excess.
- Loss of income as the result of an injury sustained during your travels.
Interested in applying for InsureandGo Annual Multi-Trip Travel Cover?
If the cover features of this annual multi trip plan sounds like a good fit for your upcoming overseas trips, you can make a secure online application by following the link in the table above through to the Insure and Go website. One there, you can gain access to the product disclosure statement to read up on the policy terms and conditions and get an understanding of what will be required in the event of a claim. Once you are satisfied that this is the right option for you, you can receive a free quote and purchase your cover entirely online. Cover can be put in place in as little as 10 minutes provided you do not have any pre-existing medical conditions to flag with InsureandGo.