Receive up to $30,000 to cover your final expenses with InsuranceLine
You know how difficult it can be sometimes, to manage the monthly budget, make sure all the bills are paid, and keep something set aside for the future. Therefore, why would you want to leave bill stress behind for your family when you die, when you can take out final expenses insurance with InsuranceLine, and protect your family from financial pressures with a lump sum benefit of up to $30,000 ($60,000 for accidental death).
Benefits of InsuranceLine Final Expenses Insurance
Your death will be stressful and disruptive enough for your family, without them having to worry about the financial side of your passing, and the ongoing bills that aren’t going to stop just because they are grieving. This is where your family will benefit from your foresight and consideration, and you’ll leave them with happy memories, rather than a heavy legacy.
Features of InsuranceLine final expenses insurance include:
- Up to $30,000 benefit: Choose the benefit amount which suits your budget and your family’s financial situation, up to the value of $30,000. The benefit of your final expenses insurance will also double if you die as the result of an accident, so your family could receive a benefit of up to $60,000.
- Accidental death cover: When you begin your policy, you can choose an accidental death cover period of 12 or 24 months, where you are covered for accidental death from the moment your policy is active. If you die of any cause except accidental death, InsuranceLine will refund all of the premiums paid to that point.
- Express payout:
An express benefit amount of up to $4,000 can be paid to your family within 24 hours of receiving the completed claim, and this advance on the insured amount can help with those immediate expenses like hospital, medical or funeral bills.
- Apply online or over the phone: InsuranceLine guarantees cover for Australian residents between 50 and 75 years old, allowing you to apply quickly and easily over the phone, without the need to take medical or blood tests. InsuranceLine has specifically designed their final expenses insurance for Australians who are over 50, because they know that as you head over the ‘half way’ mark of life, it can be difficult to be approved for life insurance. That is where final expenses insurance helps you to make sure you leave something behind for your family, when they need your help the most, but you’re not there to give it – InsuranceLine will do it for you.
- Living benefit: When you turn 90, InsuranceLine will pay out your entire benefit amount, so you can use the money as you want or need to in your golden years, giving you every opportunity to enjoy life with your family in comfort.
- Free Will Kit included with your cover: Having a detailed and up to date Will can save your family from a lot of stress and legal fees which can apply to even the simplest of estates when there are no clear final wishes expressed.
- Choose your payment frequency: You can choose to pay your premiums fortnightly or monthly, to fit in best with your cash flow.
- Choose stepped or level premiums: A stepped premium will start out lower than a level premium, and will increase as you get older. This allows you to take out cover now at an affordable rate to ensure you have the protection, and increase your premium payments as your financial circumstances become more stable or affluent. You can choose a one year stepped plan where your premiums increase every year, or a five year stepped plan which increases your premiums every five years. A level premium will remain the same over the life of your policy, so you know how much you’re spending from the beginning.
- A 30 day cooling off period: This means you can cancel your policy in the first 30 days and receive a full refund of any premiums you have paid. After the cooling off period you won’t receive any refund if you cancel your policy.
- Dedicated claims manager: When you take out InsuranceLine final expenses insurance, you are assigned your own dedicated claims manager. Their details are on all of your policy documents so you can contact them at any time if you have a question. When it comes time for your family to make a claim, your claims manager will already know everything about your file and will help to ensure the claims process runs as smoothly and quickly as possible.
It is easy to forget about what will happen after you die, because you’ll be too busy off on the next adventure. However, you’ve spent your whole life working to look after and provide for your family, so you will want to make sure they continue to live a happy, health, stable life after you’re gone, and a final expenses benefit can help them manage your death more easily.