Shopping for life insurance? InsuranceLine will give you discounts, bonuses and gifts just for taking out a new policy.
Customers who take out a new life insurance policy with InsuranceLine might be eligible for several discounts and benefits, including an annual premium discount, a family discount and a higher cover discount. InsuranceLine also offers a bonus gift after two months of cover and a bonus 10% loyalty reward after 12 months of cover.
What discounts and bonuses does InsuranceLine offer?
Here’s a breakdown of the discounts and bonuses offered by InsuranceLine:
- Annual Premium Discount. Making one single premium payment per year reduces InsuranceLine’s administration and processing costs, so they’re passing the savings onto their customers. Simply by opting to pay your premium annually rather than monthly, you’ll enjoy 12 months cover for the price of 11 months.
- Family Discount. Add another adult family member to your policy, such as your spouse or partner, and the youngest of you will receive a 5% discount.
- Higher Cover Discount. Take out life cover with a benefit amount of between $200,000 and $400,000 and get a 10% discount on your premium. Or take out life cover for more than $400,000 and get a 15% discount on your premium (does not include basic life cover).
As an added bonus, the payout to your family if you die (ranging from $100,000 up to $1.5 million) is entirely tax free.
What gifts does InsuranceLine offer?
As well as discounts and bonuses, InsuranceLine also offers gifts for new policyholders. InsuranceLine varies the gifts on offer throughout each year, so it's worth checking InsuranceLine's website for offers. Examples of past offers include:
- A Lenovo A7-10 tablet
- A $100 Visa card
- Up to 8 movie tickets (to be used in one year)
Usually InsuranceLine only offers gifts to new customers after their first two months of cover. The company also limits gifts to one per customer even if that customer takes out multiple insurance policies.
InsuranceLine's bonus 10% loyalty reward
InsuranceLine regularly offers a 10% loyalty reward bonus for new customers who purchase a life insurance policy. The bonus is typically given after 12 months of continuous cover. This is not a refund of premiums paid, but a genuine bonus reward for your loyalty.
Be sure to check with InsuranceLine to see if and when this discount is available, as it isn't a continuous offer.
Who is eligible for InsuranceLine's discounts, gifts and bonuses?
In order to be eligible for InsuranceLine's discounts and rewards you must:
- Be an Australian resident who has not previously held any life insurance policy with InsuranceLine.
- Be eligible for an InsuranceLine life insurance policy.
- Have started the policy within the specified period (discounts and rewards are not permanent offers).
Existing InsuranceLine life insurance policyholders are not eligible for these discounts or gifts.