Benefits of Cancer Insurance from Insuranceline
Cancer is one of those life threatening illness that we do not wish on ourselves, our loved ones, or anyone. While we all try to live as healthy as we can, the reality is, cancer can still happen to the best of us. Not only will cancer affect you physically, but also emotionally and financially.
Now, there is more that you can do to protect yourself and your loved ones against cancer as Insuranceline offers a specialised Cancer Insurance product. Insuranceline cancer insurance is available to all Australian residents between 16 and 55 years old and continues until you are 69 years old. You can apply easily over the phone.
Features of Insuranceline Cancer Insurance
Insuranceline cancer insurance plan can pay a benefit of up to $100,000 if you are diagnosed with cancer. This means you can spend the money in any way that you need or want, whether you choose to clear medical bills, cover household bills, pay off the mortgage or take a rejuvenating and relaxing family holiday while you recover. Cancer insurance with Insuranceline also features:
- Available discounts: Insurance Line understands that another insurance policy can be an unwanted expense in your budget, and this is why they give you the opportunity to qualify for discounts to your premiums. For example, you can be eligible for discounts if you also cover your partner under your cancer insurance policy, and if you pay your premiums annually.
- Easy application: You can quickly and easily apply for cancer insurance over the phone, and you’re not required to take a medical test to be approved. However, you'll need to make sure you answer all of the questions honestly and in detail, because if you make a claim and Insuranceline checks and finds you are withholding information, they can refuse to pay the claim.
- Relevant cancer cover: The reality is that more than one in three men and one in four women are affected by cancer each year. Luckily, thanks to advances in medical treatments and technology, the recovery rates are good. However, there are still medical bills to be paid, ongoing household expenses, and a family, children and a home to look after in that time. That is where a tax free lump sum benefit from Insurance Line can help, removing the financial pressure and allowing you to recover and return to a happy and stable home and family.
- Joint cover: It is important to consider cancer insurance even if you are not the primary bread winner, because you need to consider the expenses involved with taking over your duties at home, such as cleaning, cooking and childcare, which can be expensive when sourced from outside the home. Plus, your family may need the added financial support if your partner has to switch to part time work to care for you and the family while you recover. As an added incentive to insure both partners, Insurance Line offers a 10% discount from the cost of the second partner’s policy.
- Your choice of payment options: You can make your premium payments fortnightly, monthly or yearly according to your family’s budget.
- A 90 day waiting period: You serve the waiting period of your cancer insurance policy from the date your policy becomes active. This means that if you are diagnosed with cancer within the first 90 days of holding your policy, a claim will not be paid.
- Death benefit: If you die from cancer before you make a claim but your cancer insurance is valid, Insurance Line will pay your benefit to your estate, so your beneficiaries can still receive financial support.
Different Types of Cancer Covered by Insuranceline Cancer Insurance
Whenever you are shopping around for an insurance product, you need to be sure you understand the limitations of what is covered and what isn’t. The following are the different types of cancer generally covered by Insuranceline cancer insurance:
- Breast cancer
- Lung cancer
- Large bowel cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
Insuranceline will not pay a benefit for cancers which are benign, non malignant, pre-malignant or non life threatening. Types of cancer most commonly excluded from Insuranceline cancer insurance include:
- Most skin cancers
- Some non threatening cervical cancers
- Some non threatening prostate cancers
Why Consider Cancer Insurance from Insuranceline?
Insuranceline cancer insurance provides a valuable form of financial protection should you be affected by cancer in the future. While we all hope that harm would not come our way, cancer can affect anyone and at anytime. Insuranceline cancer insurance can offer your that additional peace of mind.