Insuranceline Accidental Death Insurance Product Review
With Insuranceline Accidental Death Insurance, you can ensure that if you die unexpectedly as the result of an accident, your family's financial future will be safeguarded. Your death will leave your family facing a lot of emotional grief, so the last thing you want them to have to deal with is financial problems on top of this. When you take out this type of insurance plan, you can help to ease the strain on your loved ones at a time when you are no longer around to look after them yourself.
Features and Benefits of Insuranceline Accidental Death Insurance Plan
Insuranceline Accidental Death Insurance plan offers a number of key benefits that help to make it a suitable option for many people who are looking to provide financial protection and security for their loved ones. This includes:
- Choose your own level of cover: With Accidental Death Plan from Insuranceline, you can opt for a cover amount of $100,000 up to $400,000 to protect your loved ones should anything happen to you.
- Guaranteed acceptance: When you apply for cover, your will be automatically covered, provided that you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- No medical tests: You can get coverage without the need to undertake any blood or medical tests. If you are a smoker, you will pay the same premium rates as those who do not smoke.
- Affordable cover: Accidental Death plan from Insuranceline are affordable, and the premiums do not increase with age.
- Discount on annual payments: Pay only 11 months worth of premiums when you opt for yearly payments.
- Cooling off period: If your cover no longer suits your needs and situation, and you would like to cancel your policy, you can do so within 30 days from the date of issue. All premiums paid to date will be refunded.
Who are Eligible to Apply for Insuranceline Accidental Death Insurance?
Insuranceline Accidental Death Insurance is available to all Australians who are aged between 18 and 69. This is an insurance plan that is guaranteed and does not require any medical, so it is something that anyone can take out should they wish to do so providing they meet the residency and age requirements.