InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance Product Review
While we all know very well that at some point we will die, the thing that often scares us the most is the fact that we don't really know when this will happen. Of course, we all hope to live to a ripe old age, leaving behind great memories and financial security for our loved ones. If you die of old age, you will hopefully have had the chance to see your kids build a successful life for themselves, make provisions for your family ready for when you are gone, and sort out your own affairs including financial matters.
However, death can occur at anytime, often unexpectedly. If you die as a result of an accident, you will have missed the chance to ensure that there are measures in place to safeguard your family's financial security. This can bring significant financial burden to your family, particularly if you were the main wage earner in the household. This is why it is so important to try and protect against this eventuality. There is little that you can do about an unforeseen accident that could result in death. However, there is something that you can do to ensure that the accident does not rob your loved ones of their financial security in addition to robbing you of your life.
With InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance, you can ensure that if you die unexpectedly as the result of an accident, your family's financial future will be safeguarded. Your death will leave your family facing a lot of emotional grief, so the last thing you want them to have to deal with is financial problems on top of this. When you take out this type of insurance plan, you can help to ease the strain on your loved ones at a time when you are no longer around to look after them yourself.
Who are Eligible to Apply for InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance?
InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance is available to all Australians who are aged between 18 and 69. This is an insurance plan that is guaranteed and does not require any medical, so it is something that anyone can take out should they wish to do so providing they meet the residency and age requirements.
Features and Benefits of InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance Plan
InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance plan offers a number of key benefits that help to make it a suitable option for many people who are looking to provide financial protection and security for their loved ones. This includes:
- Choose your own level of cover: With Accidental Death Plan from InsuranceLine, you can opt for a cover amount of $100,000 up to $400,000 to protect your loved ones should anything happen to you.
- Guaranteed acceptance: When you apply for cover, your will be automatically covered, provided that you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- No medical tests: You can get coverage without the need to undertake any blood or medical tests. If you are a smoker, you will pay the same premium rates as those who do not smoke.
- Cover until you turn 70: Your cover will automatically renewed until you turn 70 years old, provided that your premiums are paid when due.
- Extra payout: Should your or your partner's accidental death be caused by unprovoked violent assault, or two people on the policy die in the same accident, InsuranceLine will pay an additional 50% of the sum-insured.
- Affordable cover: Accidental Death plan from InsuranceLine are affordable, and the premiums do not increase with age.
- Discount on annual payments: Pay only 11 months worth of premiums when you opt for yearly payments.
- Cooling off period: If your cover no longer suits your needs and situation, and you would like to cancel your policy, you can do so within 30 days from the date of issue. All premiums paid to date will be refunded.
How InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance Can Prove Invaluable to You and Your Family
There are many reasons why having InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance in place can prove invaluable for those who have dependants. These include:
- Peace of mind for you and your family: With this insurance plan in place you and your family will benefit from greater peace of mind. This comes from knowing that in the event of your accidental death your loved ones will not be left struggling in terms of their finances.
- A more secure financial future for your family: The payout from your InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance will help to provide greater financial security for your family in the event that you die as the result of an accident.
Most people cannot put a price on the value of their family's future security. However, most will be pleased to know that the InsuranceLine Accidental Death Insurance offers premiums starting at just a couple of dollars a week, which means affordable protection for your loved ones.