ING Car Loan
Have your car delivered with the ING Car Loan.
This loan product is no longer available. The information on this page is for historical reference and those who are interested only.
Find out more about the ING Car Loan and car buyer service below.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Max Loan Amount
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
- The car loans partnership between Macquarie Leasing and ING has now ended. This means that this product is no longer available. The information on this page is for historical reference only.
Main points to consider with the ING Car Loan
You can borrow a minimum of $10,000 or up to $250,000, with a loan term of 1 to 7 years. You can also trade in an existing vehicle as well as make a deposit on a new or used car. Your rate will depend on the size and term of your loan. You will only receive the rate once you have applied for a quote.
Features of the ING Car Loan
This loan comes with the following features:
- Fixed interest rate. You will receive a fixed rate that is based on factors including the age of the car, whether it's from a dealer or private seller, as well as the loan term and the loan to value ratio.
- Organise a test drive. You can arrange for a test drive at your home or place of work.
- Fast approval. Applications are generally processed in approximately 24 business hours.
- Flexible repayments. You can make payments on a fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Pre-approval loans. You can get finance before you decide on a car.
- Make a deposit. You can use a deposit to reduce the size of your loan and the cost of your repayments.
- Flexible loan terms. Loans can be paid over 1 to 7 years.
- Balloon payment available. The term of the loan and age of the car will determine this.
- Have your car delivered. You can arrange for your new car to be sent to your home with a full tank of petrol once it is ready. This is available in most metropolitan areas.
Fees and Charges
- Establishment Fee. A $520 establishment fee applies to this loan.
- Service Fee. There is a $8.25 monthly fee.
How to apply for the ING Car LoanYou will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have never filed for bankruptcy.
When applying, you will also need to provide your personal details, including your:
- Email address and contact numbers
- Name and date of birth
- Driver's licence and residential status and details
- Current employment details
- Financial details, including income, expenses, assets and liabilities
- Privacy acknowledgement
You will also need to provide documents confirming your income (payslips), and your driver's licence. The application will take approximately 10 minutes and can be completed online. You can also call the lender if you need help completing your application.
The ING Car Loan can take the hassle out of finding and financing your next car. Always make sure to compare other car loans to ensure you find one that is suitable.
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.89% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.