Have your car delivered with the ING Car Loan.
This car loan comes from ING and Macquarie Leasing, which acts as the credit provider. Along with the loan, Macquarie also provides a car buyer service where a car expert can find you the vehicle you want.
Once your loan has been approved, the expert will negotiate a deal from a network of over 500 dealerships and organise a test drive at your home or work. After your purchase is finalised, your car can be delivered to your door with a full tank of fuel.
Find out more about the ING Car Loan and car buyer service below.
Main points to consider with the ING Car Loan
You can borrow a minimum of $10,000 or up to $250,000, with a loan term of 1 to 7 years. You can also trade in an existing vehicle as well as make a deposit on a new or used car. Your rate will depend on the size and term of your loan. You will only receive the rate once you have applied for a quote.
If you're approved before 30 June 2019 and the loan is settled before 29 September 2019, you will not pay the $8.25 monthly fee for the life of the loan, and your establishment fee will be reduced from $520 to $200.
Features of the ING Car Loan
This loan comes with the following features:
- Fixed interest rate. You will receive a fixed rate that is based on factors including the age of the car, whether it's from a dealer or private seller, as well as the loan term and the loan to value ratio.
- Organise a test drive. You can arrange for a test drive at your home or place of work.
- Fast approval. Applications are generally processed in approximately 24 business hours.
- Flexible repayments. You can make payments on a fortnightly or monthly basis.
- Pre-approval loans. You can get finance before you decide on a car.
- Make a deposit. You can use a deposit to reduce the size of your loan and the cost of your repayments.
- Flexible loan terms. Loans can be paid over 1 to 7 years.
- Balloon payment available. The term of the loan and age of the car will determine this.
- Have your car delivered. You can arrange for your new car to be sent to your home with a full tank of petrol once it is ready. This is available in most metropolitan areas.
Fees and Charges
- Establishment Fee. If you're approved before 30 June 2019, this will be reduced from $520 to $200.
- Service Fee. If you're approved before 30 June 2019, the $8.25 monthly fee will be waived for the life of your loan.
How to apply for the ING Car LoanYou will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Have never filed for bankruptcy.
When applying, you will also need to provide your personal details, including your:
- Email address and contact numbers
- Name and date of birth
- Driver's licence and residential status and details
- Current employment details
- Financial details, including income, expenses, assets and liabilities
- Privacy acknowledgement
You will also need to provide documents confirming your income (payslips), and your driver's licence. The application will take approximately 10 minutes and can be completed online. You can also call the lender if you need help completing your application.
The ING Car Loan can take the hassle out of finding and financing your next car. Always make sure to compare other car loans to ensure you find one that is suitable.