inFlow Inventory review
Choose between three plans with this global software company.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
If you run an SME and would like to streamline your inventory and order management processes, inFlow Inventory is a great option to consider.
The inventory management software is easy to set up and allows you to manage orders, track stock, get reports and more. If you need help, customer support is quick and reliable.
Read on to find out more about inFlow Inventory, and compare its main plans.
What is inFlow Inventory?
inFlow Inventory was founded in 2005 by Canada-based inFlow, a business and software company that's used in over 90 countries globally and today counts more than one million installs.
The software itself can help to manage and centralise the inventory of any item-based business; it's particularly well suited to meet the needs of wholesalers, retailers, online vendors and manufacturers. Its features include barcode generation and scanning, custom labelling and serial number tracking.
inFlow Inventory is straightforward to use owing to its cloud-based Windows, web and mobile app options. Also, you'll get help with the installation process - up to six hours with its Plus plan. This premium option lets you use the inFlow API to develop an unlimited number of your own custom integrations.
In Australia, inFlow Inventory users can switch to their home currency. If you sell in foreign currencies, you can convert these back to Australian dollars based on the exchange rate you specify.
How much does it cost?
inFlow offers a hassle-free pricing structure. There are no contracts or set-up fees. Each of inFlow's three paid-for plans includes the following standard features:
- Customer support
- Serialised products
- Mobile, web app and desktop
Below is a breakdown of inFlow's main pricing and added features. Note that all figures are stated in US Dollars and were correct as of 10 September 2020.
|Monthly plan||$71 USD||$179 USD||$359 USD|
|No. of users||2 users||5 users||10 users|
Customers also have the option to pay extra to add more functionality to their plans. These include adding Bill of Materials to simplify the assembly process, and Application Programming Interface (API) access so you can connect to other services or build custom integrations.
What features does inFlow Inventory offer?
- Cloud or locally-hosted software. Choose between a more advanced cloud-based solution or free local software (called inFlow On-Premise) that's downloaded onto your current IT hardware.
- Mobile-friendly. Receive, transfer or fulfil stock orders (and lots more) in real-time from your iPhone or Android phone.
- Customer support. Email any problems to inFlow's in-house customer support team. Start a live chat, the availability of which is based around Toronto's EST time zone. You may also be able to request a callback.
- Customisable access. Grant your colleagues the right to use only features they'll need for their work.
- Set GST-inclusive pricing. You can use tax-inclusive pricing on a product-by-product basis. Plus, generate tax invoices on sales over $82.50, complete with your ABN.
- Additional features. Re-order points will help your teams to make purchase orders when your stock levels dip. Through the B2B portal, you can send customised prices and deals to specific customers.
Pros and cons of inFlow Inventory
- Easy to install, be trained and start using
- Excellent customer service support
- 14-day free trial - some competitors offer 30 days
- Fairly limited integrations
inFlow has a lot going for it: from its easy on-boarding process to its choice of plans that are affordable, flexible and well-suited to small and growing businesses. However, it's important to compare your inventory management options with care to find what will work best for your company based on your specific needs.
More guides on Finder
How to start an electronic repairs business
Turn your passion for electronics into a profitable company.
How to start a dog boarding business
From the legal to the practical, here's what you need to know before opening a dog boarding company.
How to start an accounting business
Find out what you need to know before starting an accounting business.
Stitch Labs Review
The full review of Stitch Labs including costs and benefits so you can decide if it’s right for your business.
Ordoro inventory management
Ordoro offers inventory solutions that are especially useful for e-commerce and dropshipping companies.
ABC Inventory Software review
What you need to know about ABC Inventory Software, a free tool designed for distributors on a budget.
Find out why Fishbowl is an inventory management tool that works particularly well for QuickBooks users.
TradeGecko inventory review
TradeGecko offers inventory management solutions that are suited to meet the needs of wholesale businesses and e-commerce companies.
MyLiveChat offers a total of five plans that could meet your needs as your SME grows.
Unleashed inventory review
Unleashed lets you manage an unlimited number of warehouses, and offers a host of inventory management plans.
Ask an Expert