Indie hit Undertale is out now on PS4 and Vita
It's time to hone your determination on Sony's consoles.
After nearly two years charming the pants off PC gamers around the world, the subversive RPG Undertale has found a new home on the PS4 and PS Vita.
If you missed the announcement back at E3, this new console version of Undertale retains all the off-beat humour and endearing characters of the PC release plus a few secret additions, such as a new area you can visit behind Papyrus and Sans's house.
Undertale's goofy jokes, heart-warming tone and unpredictable story make it one of the most memorable RPGs of recent history. Coupled with its emphasis on friendship and camaraderie, plus the ability to beat the game without killing a single enemy, we can't recommend the game enough to anyone who hasn't jumped into its deceptively deep world.
Undertale is out now on PS4 and Vita. It has Cross Buy support, too, so you'll get the game for both platforms when you buy it for either one.
If you're in the mood for even more bizarre news, the Monty Pythonesque Rock of Ages II will be released later this month, and the creator of Deadly Premonition just announced he's making an RPG about cats.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?