Indie hit Undertale is out now on PS4 and Vita
It's time to hone your determination on Sony's consoles.
After nearly two years charming the pants off PC gamers around the world, the subversive RPG Undertale has found a new home on the PS4 and PS Vita.
If you missed the announcement back at E3, this new console version of Undertale retains all the off-beat humour and endearing characters of the PC release plus a few secret additions, such as a new area you can visit behind Papyrus and Sans's house.
Undertale's goofy jokes, heart-warming tone and unpredictable story make it one of the most memorable RPGs of recent history. Coupled with its emphasis on friendship and camaraderie, plus the ability to beat the game without killing a single enemy, we can't recommend the game enough to anyone who hasn't jumped into its deceptively deep world.
Undertale is out now on PS4 and Vita. It has Cross Buy support, too, so you'll get the game for both platforms when you buy it for either one.
If you're in the mood for even more bizarre news, the Monty Pythonesque Rock of Ages II will be released later this month, and the creator of Deadly Premonition just announced he's making an RPG about cats.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits