7 companies offering epic India tours for singles
Seeing India on your own? These guided tours provide you with the insider knowledge to help you get around.
Bursting with sights, sounds, smells and colours, India is like nowhere else on earth. Within this vast country lie the famous Himalayan Mountains, the iconic Taj Mahal, the Ganges River and more spices and markets than you can imagine.
If you’re thinking of heading over alone but want some guidance, these tour operators and travel agencies offering India tours for singles can provide the experience and knowledge you need to immerse yourself in this wonderful country.
Feature image: Peregrine Adventures
1. G Adventures
Offering a range of tours to India including river cruises, 18-30s adventures, active tours and rail journeys, G Adventures has a tour to suit just about every traveller's taste.
- Tours range from 3 to 54 days
- Styles include yolo, marine, classic, rail and National Geographic journeys
- All journeys are small-group tours that are limited to 16 travellers
Go to G Adventures website
View coupon code for G Adventures
2. Flight Centre
Renowned Australian travel agency Flight Centre can organise your flight, accommodation and tours. It can help you select day trips to help get your bearings after you first land, and multi-day tours that enable you to fully experience India.
- Tours range from 1-37 days.
- Choose tours with operators including Insight Vacations, On The Go Tours, Intrepid and Adventure World.
- Guided group and independent tours are both available.
Go to Flight Centre website
View coupon code for Flight Centre
3. Intrepid Travel
This specialist adventure travel company offers tailored tours through the bustling cities of India, and right into the heart of its traditional villages. It’s a wonderful way to immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Tours range from 3-37 days.
- Choose from Original, Basix and Comfort tours, which offering everything from local to modern hotel accommodation.
- Tours are available for a range of physical abilities.
Go to Intrepid Travel website
View coupon code for Intrepid Travel
6. STA Travel
Well-known for providing budget-friendly tours for students, teachers and youths, STA Travel is no stranger to well-priced tours of India for solo travellers. This may be low-cost travel, but it still offers an abundance of experiences.
- Tours range from 7-29 days
- Ope- age tours are available as well as youth-only options.
- It is possible to book niche holidays such as historical, local, cultural, trekking, nature and boating.
Go to STA Travel website
View coupon code for STA Travel
Hot deals for solo travel tours of India
Explore south India's tranquil backwaters for 7 days from $599
Join the Kerala Beaches and Backwaters and visit Kochi, Alleppey, Kollam and Karkala on a week long journey with G Adventures starting at just $559.
10% off Asia tours
Book and pay in full for a Contiki tour in Asia, including Bali Island Hopper, Eternal Thailand, Asian Adventure and more, by 22 November for 10% off.
Up to 25% off on last-minute deals
Booking late? It's worth the wait with these slashed prices for last minute travellers.
Last-minute tours on sale for up to 25% off
Find deals on tours departing within the next couple of months.
Get up to 20% off your trip
Visit the special offers page at G Adventures and save up to 20% on your trip.
Save up to 32% on tours of India
Book with TourRadar and save up to 32% with its deals
Top tours of India for under $1,200
On a budget? STA Travel offers extensive tours of India for under $,1000. Check them out here.
Up to 15% off India tours
Check out G Adventures’ deals page for up to 15% off India tours.