Imprison your mind with the first trailer for Inmates
Explore the dank halls of a derelict jail in this upcoming psychological horror title from Iceberg Interactive.
After teasing it a few weeks ago, publisher Iceberg Interactive has today revealed its upcoming psychological horror game with a creepy trailer showing off its disturbing prison setting.
Titled Inmates, the game places you in the role of Jonathan who finds himself trapped in a run-down prison with no knowledge as to what he did wrong. You'll have to solve puzzles and piece together clues to discover the truth behind Jonathan's confinement, all the while avoiding the horrors that lurk in the derelict jail.
While there's been no shortage of first-person horror games in recent years, thanks to the success of Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Inmates seems to be focused less on cheap jump scares and more on solving the mystery of what it was that got Jonathan locked up in the grim setting. We won't have to wait long to see whether it delivers on that promise, as Inmates will be launching on PC via Steam within the next few months.
In other Gamescom news, Worms developer Team17 also released a host of new trailers for its upcoming games, and Psyonix showed off the exclusive Mario and Luigi content for the Nintendo Switch version of Rocket League.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?