Enjoy peace of mind and plenty of additional features with the IMB Fixed Home Loan
The IMB Fixed Home Loan is a home loan with a fixed rate and repayments to prevent you from having to make larger payments during interest rate fluctuations. This home loan is great for those who want competitive features and a sense of security in repayments. The IMB Fixed Home Loan is also very flexible and allows you to make repayments of up to 12 months in advance without any penalties.
IMB also offers a range of other loans and financing options including budget home loans, variable home loans, discount split home loans and package home loans. Each option is unique so you might be able to find the one that’s right for your needs.
Investor lending restrictions - existing IMB customers only
Please note that the investment loans on this page are only available for existing IMB customers. New customers are not currently eligible for these loans.
|Product Name||IMB Fixed Rate Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$6 monthly ($72 p.a.)|
- High maximum LVR of 95%
- Free redraws via internet banking
- Application fee of $ 449
- Monthly service fee of $6 per month
- There is $350 settlement fee
Details to consider about the IMB Fixed Home Loan
The IMB Fixed Home Loan is available to owner-occupiers or investors. With this loan, you can make weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments to help you pay off your loan quicker and avoid excess interest. You can also redraw for free using the Internet and mobile banking.
Features of the IMB Fixed Home Loan
- Maximum loan amount. The maximum loan amount for the IMB Fixed Home Loan is up to 95% of the property’s value; however, LVR’s over 90% may attract higher rates and charges (including a Lender’s Mortgage Insurance premium for loans over 80% of the property’s value). Keep in mind that the minimum amount you can borrow is $10,000 if you take the three year rate.
- Maximum loan term. The maximum period to pay off this home loan is 30 years. However, the quicker you pay off your loan, the less interest you will have to pay so you might want to make additional payments when you can.
- Redraw facilities. With this home loan, you are able to make free redraws via internet and mobile banking. This means you can redraw additional repayments that you have already made in the event that you need the extra cash.
- Split loan. Although this is a fixed loan, you have the option to split your loan with a competitive variable rate, allowing you more flexibility and potential savings in interest.
- Application fee: $449. This is an upfront fee when you apply for the IMB Fixed Home Loan.
- Monthly service account fee: $6. This is an ongoing account service and maintenance fee that must be made on a month-to-month basis.
- Settlement fee: $350. This fee is charged to complete your mortgage application, and includes legal and title insurance fees.
Find out what your repayments will be in a few seconds
How to apply for the IMB Fixed Home Loan
If you’re interested in securing your own IMB Fixed Home Loan, it’s as simple as clicking ‘Go to Site’ to begin the loan application process. To be eligible for this home loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- To apply for this loan you must be over the age of 18.
- You must also be an Australian permanent resident and you must be able to prove this.
- Applicants must have a good borrowing history and will need to prove this. You must declare upfront if you have ever filed for bankruptcy or have any legal proceedings in regards to debt against you.
If you meet the above eligibilities and would like to complete your application, you will need to provide proof of your identity, contact details, employment details, membership details (if applicable) and details of your finances.
Add the IMB Fixed Home Loan to your comparison today and kick-start your homeownership dreams.