I’m Dying Up Here is getting a second season and it’s coming exclusively to Stan
The dramatic take on stand-up comedy will be back next year.
Stan has announced today that the Jim Carrey-produced drama series I'm Dying Up Here will be entering production of its second season this year, and like its first season, the show will be streamed exclusively on Stan in Australia.
Delving into the L.A. comedy scene in the 1970s, I'm Dying Up Here explores the challenges of being a stand-up comedian, focusing on the psychological toll of getting up on stage before total strangers and risking their jeers night after night. The first season starred the likes of Melissa Leo (The Fighter), Clarke Duke (Hot Tub Time Machine) and Al Madrigal (The Daily Show), and they'll all be returning for the ten-episode second season scheduled to air on Stan in 2018.
In other streaming news, Stan also recently announced the release date for the upcoming sci-fi series Philip K. Dick's Electric Dreams, and Netflix showed off its own stand-up comedy show starring Jerry Seinfeld.
- Everything Sucks! Season 1 review: Young love hopes and 90s tropes spring eternal
- E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports
- Where to stream gymnastics in Australia
- 5 reasons why lapsed Grey’s Anatomy fans should return to Season 14 right now
- Where to watch The Bachelor US online in Australia