Choose from a wide array of home products and the lowest prices with Icon Homeware discount codes
Icon Homeware is an Australian company which offers an array of products for your home through its online store. The range of products includes, Homeware items and furniture, Kitchen accessories, a range of bed and bath products, as well as an assortment of gifts and gadgets.
Shopping on this website enables you to choose from brands such as Casa Uno, Baksana, CaraMia, Chef Inox, Guzzini, Jonathan Adler, Kozial, Metal Art, Orla Kiely, Qualy, San Miguel, Studi William and many more.
Icon Homeware Offers and Promotions for January 2017
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Icon Homeware right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Icon Homeware promo code?
How do I use my Icon Homeware promo code?
- Choose a code from above and click on it to be taken to the Icon Homeware website.
- Start by narrowing down to a product you wish to buy.
- Once you find a product you wish to buy, click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- A popup appears. If you wish to buy more products click on ‘Continue Shopping’, or click on ‘View My Cart’ if you’ve finished shopping.
- Clicking on 'View My Cart' takes you to your shopping cart. Once here, review your order.
- After you review your order, enter the promo code in the ‘Apply Discount Code’ field and click on ‘Apply Coupon Code’. This validates your promo code.
- Click on ‘Checkout Now’.
- The next page requires you to fill in your billing details, your shipping details and then enter your payment information.
- Complete the order by clicking on ‘Confirm and Proceed Order’.
- Congratulations! You have used your Icon Homeware promo code successfully.
Pros and cons of Icon Homeware
- Best prices. This business offers its customers a lowest-price guarantee. If you manage to find an item priced cheaper elsewhere, Icon Homeware offers to beat the prices of its competitors by 10%. The item must be in stock and you will need to factor shipping costs into account.
- Wide variety. Icon Homeware offers everything from sofas and tables to jewellery boxes and saucepans.
- Free shipping. You can enjoy free shipping anywhere in Australia for orders greater than $100.
- Express refunds. Icon Homeware guarantees that they will refund you within one business day of the returned item being received.
- American Express surcharge. If you use an American Express credit card to make payments you have to pay a 3% surcharge.
Shipping guide for Icon Homeware
Icon Homeware offers a delivery guarantee where if your product does not arrive in perfect condition, you qualify for an immediate replacement. You can expect Icon Homeware to deliver anywhere in Australia and small items can ship to PO Box addresses. Icon Homeware relies on Australia Post's eParcel service for standard orders, while a furniture carrier or a courier service will deliver large furniture pieces.
Once your order ships you receive a tracking code. Orders dispatch a day or two after Icon Homeware receives them. Most orders take in between two and seven business days to deliver. If you want products to ship internationally, you have to contact an Icon Homeware representative by phone or email.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Icon Homeware
Icon Homeware follows a simple returns and refunds policy. If you are not satisfied with a product, you qualify for a refund or a store credit as long as you return the product within 14 days from the date of purchase. Criteria you have to meet include sending the item unused, not damaging inner packaging and sending it back in the same condition as you received it.
You will have to bear shipping costs if you return an item. If the original cost of the item is less than $100, you be required to pay $9.95. If the cost of the product is more than $100, you have to pay the actual shipping costs. A 20% restocking fee applies to items returned because of a change of mind. Once Icon Homeware receives the returned item it processes the refund within one business day.
Top items from Icon Homeware
About Icon Homeware and its history
In operation since 2010, Icon Homeware provides its customers with an array of products that find use in and outside the home. With a huge range of products and brands, Icon Homeware also offers a lowest-price guarantee and is Australian owned. All orders are shipped directly from their warehouse and their customer service team aims to respond to any requests within a few hours, even on weekends.