Iceberg Interactive wants to scare you silly with its new psychological horror game
The unsettling title will make its debut at Gamescom next month.
Iceberg Interactive, the publisher responsible for bringing games like Endless Space, Killing Floor and Starpoint Gemini to fruition, has big plans for Gamescom this year. From now until the convention kicks off on 23 August, Iceberg will be trickling out videos teasing its new psychological horror game, one that aims to explore the deepest depths of the human mind in all its grisly glory.
At Gamescom itself, Iceberg will lift the veil and drop a full reveal for the decidedly creepy-looking game. The publisher is promising plenty of mind-bending puzzles, disturbing imagery and a suffocating setting capable of leaving you shaking in your boots. Judging by the first teaser embedded above, the game is on track to nail the sense of dread so critical to the horror genre.
Iceberg Interactive is the second publisher to confirm it'll be showing off a brand new game at Gamescom. We also know THQ Nordic will be bringing two unannounced titles to the show, and more publishers will likely follow suit in the coming weeks.
We'll keep you posted on any new details about Iceberg Interactive's new game as well as everything else from Gamescom 2017 when it rolls around next month.
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale