Find a great deal on flights with Europe and worldwide with Spanish carrier Iberia Airlines promo codes.
Iberia is the national flag-carrier airline of Spain. It flies throughout Europe, the Middle East, North America, Central America, South America and Africa.
It has codeshare agreements with a number of airlines worldwide and is a member of the OneWorld international airline alliance.
Bestselling destinations from Iberia Airlines
Palma de Mallorca
*Flights to cities marked in blue may be operated by another airline.
Iberia Airlines Review | Pros and Cons
- Member of OneWorld Alliance. Iberia is a member of the international airline alliance OneWorld, which rewards frequent travellers and shares services and benefits.
- Manage your booking online. You can manage your reservation, check the status of your booking, change details, add and manage extras, upgrade your travelling class, and more online.
- Online check-in. Save time, check-in and print your baggage tags at home.
- Iberia Plus. Earn points with the Iberia frequent flyer program and spend them on a range of services offered by Iberia and its partners.
- Excess baggage charges apply. Any baggage that weighs more than you have been allowed within your fare will be considered “excess” and will incur charges depending on the route.
- Cancellation fees apply. If your ticket is refundable under the fare rules, a penalty fee will apply.
What’s the Iberia airlines baggage allowance?
Each checked baggage item has a maximum allowed weight of 23 kilograms. Bags that weight 23–32 kilograms will incur excess baggage fees. Bags that weigh more than 32 kilograms will not be accepted.
The number of pieces of checked baggage you are allowed depends on the route of your flight (domestic or international) and the class you are travelling in.
What’s the Iberia airlines check-in policy?
You can check in online, from the self-serve kiosks at the airport or from the counters at the airport. You are able to check-in and print off your boarding pass and baggage tags immediately after reservation on some Iberia flights. For all other flights, you can check in online one day before departure.
How do I make a booking with Iberia Airlines?
You can make a booking online using the reservation form. You will need to enter your personal and contact information and pay for your flights in full to confirm. You can make changes to your reservation in the “manage your booking” section.
What forms of payment does Iberia Airlines accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
- MasterCard (except Maestro card)
- Carte Blanche
- Visa Electron
- PayPal (EU countries only)
What is the Iberia Airlines cancellation policy?
Tickets purchased online can be managed online, but most fares are non-refundable. Check the exact fare rules when you make your booking to avoid disappointment.
In the case you are able to cancel or change your flight, a penalty fee will apply.