HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro review
At this price point and with these features and performance, the HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro represents a solid investment.
- Ergonomic with sensibly placed buttons.
- Works seamlessly with features-full NGenuity software.
- Delivers results in high pressure sessions.
- Friction-less glide and very responsive.
Could be better
- Not truly ambidextrous (thumb buttons on one side).
- A few more RGB lighting zones would've been nice.
Let's be honest here: first-person shooters are not just the most popular gaming genre going right now, they're also the most frustrating one if you're trying to pop heads with a sub-par mouse. That said, if you do wish to "git gud-er" by buying a gaming-focused pointing device, you should know that the deep end can get quite expensive.
However, every once in a while you'll find the odd gem that sits perfectly in the middle of the price range while also offering the features every gamer needs. A bit of flashiness and performance in a svelte package. I'm happy to report that you're looking at that gem today.
- Sleek and understated design appropriate for a wide range of gaming setups
- RGB lighting on the scroll wheel and HyperX logo
- Up to 16,000 DPI
- Excellent response times
- Six programmable buttons
- Four lighting presets you can switch between on-the-fly
Pricing and availability
The HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro is available now and retails for $89.95.
HyperX Pulsefire FPS Pro Gaming Mouse
The latest addition to HyperX's gaming mouse line delivers excellent performance and features at a reasonable price.