The Hunter United No Regrets mortgage offers a competitive variable rate loan for home buyers. It has a 100% offset account and you can get it with a 10% deposit.
Hunter United's No Regrets Home Loan offers a competitive interest rate for people buying a home to live in. It's a flexible product with a low borrowing amount and minimal fees. A 100% offset account is another key feature of this product.
Fee waiver - limited time offer
First home buyers taking out a Hunter United No Regrets 1st Home Buyers Loan can pay $0 in application and valuation fees if borrowing over $250,000 and applying by 30 September 2019. Other conditions may apply.
|Product Name||Hunter United No Regrets Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$250,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||At cost|
|Ongoing Fees||$8 monthly ($96 p.a.)|
- 100% offset account
- No application fee
- There is a $8 monthly service fee
- There is a $80 discharge fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has a principal-and-interest variable rate and a maximum insured LVR of 90%. This means you can get the loan with a 10% deposit (but you will need to pay lenders mortgage insurance).
What are the features and benefits of the Hunter United No Regrets Home Loan?
- Fast approval. If you have all your documents organised, Hunter United can process your application in one business day.
- Loan amount. For first home buyers, this loan has a minimum loan amount of $250,000.
- Purpose. This product is only for owner-occupiers buying a home to live in.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can also make extra repayments.
- Deposit size. You can borrow up to 90% of your property's value.
- Flexibility. The loan has a limited redraw facility, with one free redraw per month and a small fee for additional redraws. The loan is not loan portable and you cannot split your rate.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Hunter United No Regrets Home Loan only has a few fees to worry about. There are no application or settlement fees.
- Legal fee: At cost. This fee covers the lender's legal costs.
- Service fee: $8. There is a small ongoing monthly service fee.
- Discharge fee: $80. The discharge fee applies when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
- Switching fee: $350. You pay the switching fee when changing from one Hunter United mortgage to another from the same lender.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and follow the application process to speak to a Hunter United mortgage specialist. They'll talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with the application.