Take advantage of a competitive interest rate and a 100% offset account with the Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan.
The Hunter United Dream Get a Better Loan is designed to help you keep your mortgage interest repayments to a minimum. Boasting a competitive variable rate and a 100% offset account, this loan is geared towards ensuring that you can pay your loan off as quickly as possible.
It also lets you make early repayments without any penalties, and lets you access extra funds whenever you need through the free redraw facility.
|Product Name||Hunted United Get a Better Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||3.95%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||4.05%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$300,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Ongoing Fees||$8 monthly ($96 p.a.)|
|Early Termination Fee||$0|
- $0 for new customers refinancing from another lender, usually $350.
- Fee free extra repayments and redraw facility.
- Repayment holiday available if your circumstances change.
- 100% offset account.
- Account keeping fee of $8 per month or $96 per year.
- $300 discharge fee for closing your loan.
- Minimum loan amount of $300000.
- Maximum LVR for investors of 80%.
Things to consider about the Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan
The Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan, also known as the Platinum Home Loan, is available for owner-occupied and investment purchases. With a maximum loan-to-value ratio (LVR) of 90%, this loan allows you to qualify for financing with only a 10% deposit saved.
The 100% offset account allows you to link a transaction account to your home loan. The balance of this offset account can then reduce the amount of your home loan on which you pay interest, helping you pay off your mortgage sooner.
While there is no annual fee with the Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan, a monthly fee of $8 does apply, this adds up to a cost of $96 annually.
Features of the Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan
- Loan amount. The Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan is available for loans of $300,000 or more.
- Maximum LVR. The loan has a maximum LVR of 90%, so you can qualify for financing with a deposit worth 10% of the purchase price or more. But it’s worth remembering that you will need to budget for the extra cost of lender’s mortgage insurance (LMI) if you borrow more than 80% LVR. In addition, the maximum LVR offered to investment borrowers is 80%.
- Offset account. The Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan features a 100% mortgage offset account. By receiving your salary into this account and maintaining a savings balance, you can reduce the amount of interest payable on your home loan.
- Repayment options. This loan lets you choose a repayment schedule to suit your budget – weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Extra repayments. You can make extra repayments towards your loan amount without incurring any additional fees or charges.
- Redraw facility. The Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan also features a redraw facility that allows you to access the additional loan repayments you have made.
- Repayment holiday. If you have made extra repayments on your Hunter United Get a Better Loan, you can request a “repayment holiday” to relieve financial pressure for a limited period.
- Monthly fee: $8. This monthly service fee covers the administrative costs associated with the loan.
- Application fee: $350. This fee covers the administrative costs of preparing your loan documents and is currently waived for all new customers refinancing from an alternate lender.
How to apply for the Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan
If you’d like more information about the Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan, click on one of the “Go to site” or “Enquire Now” links on this page to be redirected to the Hunter United website or a mortgage broker to discuss further. From there, you can fill out a contact form to request more information about the loan. You will need to specify:
- The loan features you want to learn more about
- Your name and postcode
- Your contact details
- The amount you want to borrow (optional)
- Your monthly income (optional)
If you decide that the Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan is right for you and that you want to apply for your loan, you’ll need to supply:
- Personal details. Your name, contact details and proof of ID will all be required.
- Loan purpose. You’ll need to specify the amount you wish to borrow and how you will use the money.
- Details of your income and assets. You will need to supply details about your employment, your earning capacity and any assets you own.
- Details of your expenses. If you have outstanding debt, for example credit card debt or money you owe on a car loan, the lender will assess these factors when determining your repayment capability.
- Property details. Hunter United will also require information about the property you plan to buy.
The Hunter United Get a Better Home Loan offers a wide range of flexible benefits to borrowers. Compare it with other loans on finder.com.au to find out whether it’s the right option for you.