We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
The Hunter United Fixed Home Loan is a competitive fixed rate mortgage. Here's what you need to know.
Hunter United's Fixed Home Loan lets you lock in a competitive interest rate for one, two or three years. This loan is available with a low deposit and allows for limited extra repayments.
|Product Name||Hunter United Fixed Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$400,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||No|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Limited extra repayments
- Available with a low deposit
- There is a $350 application fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
The Hunter United Fixed Home Loan is for owner occupiers and investors. The loan has minimal fees.
What are the features and benefits of the Hunter United Fixed Home Loan?
- Loan amount. This loan has a minimum loan amount of $400,000.
- Loan to value ratio (minimum deposit). The maximum insured loan to value ratio on this loan is 90%. If your deposit is under 20% of your property's value you may need to pay lenders mortgage insurance.
- Loan purpose. This loan is available for owner occupiers and investors.
- Extra repayments. This loan allows you to make extra repayments to a limit of 3% of your original loan amount.
- More options. This loan does not have split or redraw facilities available.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Hunter United Fixed Home Loan only has a few fees to look out for.
- Application fee: $350. This one-off fee covers the cost of loan settlement.
- Discharge fee: $80. You pay this fee when you exit the loan, either by refinancing or by paying off the loan.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you are interested in the Fixed Home Loan from Hunter United or just want to learn more, click on the green button and leave your details. A lending specialist from Hunter United will get in touch and help you take the next step.