Buy or refinance a new or used car with a low variable rate.
If you want to purchase a new or used car, or refinance an existing vehicle, the Hunter United Cracking car loan offers flexible repayment options and a competitive interest rate.
Find out if it's right for you below.
|Product Name||Hunter United Cracking Car Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||5.49% (variable)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||6.41%|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Min Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Max Loan Amount||$100,000|
- Low rate
- Flexible payment options
- Repayment insurance available
- Monthly fee
- $250 processing fee
- $10,000 minimum loan amount
Main points to consider with the Hunter United Cracking Car Loan
A Hunter United car loan lets you borrow from $10,000 to $100,000 for a new or used car up to five years old. You can also refinance an existing car loan and get a loan term from 1 year to 7 years.
You will receive a variable rate of 5.49% p.a. with a comparison rate of 6.41% p.a. and you have the ability to repay the loan early without penalty.
If you wish to borrow less than $10,000 or want to buy a used car that is more than five years old, you can apply for a Hunter United secured personal loan.
Features of the Hunter United Cracking Car Loan
- Low variable rate. You will get a competitive interest rate of 5.49% p.a. with a comparison rate of 6.41% p.a.
- Quick approval. Your application can be approved within 24 hours.
- Flexible repayment options. You can make additional repayments or pay off the loan early without penalty.
- Loan repayment insurance available. Hunter United also offers insurance in the event you can't make your repayments.
- Flexible loan amounts. You can borrow from 1 year to 7 years.
Fees and charges
- Monthly fee. You will pay an $10 fee each month.
- Processing fee. You will also be charged a $250 fee once your loan has been funded.
How to apply for the Hunter United Cracking Car Loan
You can begin your application by clicking "Go to site" above and following the instructions. You will need to meet the following criteria to be eligible for a loan:
- You must be over the age of 18
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You'll also need to provide personal and financial information as part of your application. This includes the following:
- Your name, address and contact details
- Your employment and income
The Hunter United car loan offers flexible payment options with a low variable rate and is worth considering if you're looking to buy a new or used car. You should also compare a range of loan options before deciding which one is best for you.