Home buyers can get a special low rate for the first two years of their package loan.
Hume Bank's Intro Package - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier P&I) Home Loan offers discounted rates and is available with a 5% deposit. It allows for flexible repayments and online redraws.
As a package loan, this product also offers discounts and fee waivers on insurance policies and a credit card.
Cashback offer for refinancers
For a limited time, if you refinance an eligible Hume Bank owner occupied home loan you can receive a $2,000 cashback. Your loan needs to be at least $200,000 in size. This offer is available until 31 October 2019.
|Product Name||Hume Bank Intro Package - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier P&I)|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||2.98%|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)||4.25%|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$150,000|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||No|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$375 p.a.|
|Discharge Fee||$0 - $200|
- Borrow up to 95%
- $0 application fee
- There is a $375 annual fee
- There is a $150 settlement fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
This loan has a principal-and-interest fixed rate and a maximum insured LVR of 95%. This means you only need a 5% deposit (but you may have to pay lenders mortgage insurance).
What are the features and benefits of the Hume Bank Intro Package - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier P&I) Home Loan?
- Low fixed rate. This is a very low interest rate, and it won't change for two years.
- Purpose. This product is only available to owner-occupiers buying a home to live in or refinancing.
- Package benefits. With this loan, you can avoid paying the application fee on a Hume Bank personal loan, the annual fee on a Hume Bank credit card and get a 10% discount on car and home and contents insurance (if you apply at the same time as the mortgage). You can also get a 100% offset account once the fixed period on the loan ends.
- Repayment flexibility. You can repay this loan monthly, weekly or fortnightly. You can make extra repayments too.
- Redraw. This loan also has a redraw facility with unlimited free online redraw.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
The Hume Bank Intro Package - 2 Year Fixed (Owner Occupier P&I) Home Loan has only a couple of fees, although one of them is charged annually.
- Settlement fee: $150. This fee covers the cost of settlement.
- Service fee: $375. This package fee is charged annually.
- Discharge fee: $0 - $200. You pay a discharge fee when you end the home loan, either by repaying it or refinancing to another lender.
How do I apply for this loan?
To apply for this product or to get more information, click the green "Go to site" button and leave your details on the Hume Bank website. A Hume Bank lending specialist will get in touch and talk you through eligibility requirements and help you with your application.