Flex your trigger finger with Rising Storm 2, Killing Floor and Homefront: The Revolution in Humble’s latest bundle
You're going to need a whole lot of bullets to make it through this bundle intact.
There are few video game deals as value-packed as Humble's famous bundles, and the retailer's latest offering certainly doesn't buck that trend.
Combining the realistic WWII shooter Rising Storm with the zombie-slaughtering action of Killing Floor and the guerrilla warfare of Homefront: The Revolution, the Humble Hope For Orphans Bundle is a doozy for shooter fans, cramming hundreds of hours of run-and-gun gameplay into one ridiculously cheap package.
For a measly $1.28, you'll get the entire Game of the Year Edition of Rising Storm plus the first Killing Floor, the dogfighting simulator IL2 Sturmovik 1946 and the sci-fi platformer Blackhole. Four games for less than the cost of a bad coffee? That alone is worth jumping on.
Check out the full bundle breakdown below, and head on over to Humble Bundle to grab it for yourself.
Pay more than US$1/AU$1.28
- Rising Storm Game of the Year Edition
- Killing Floor
- IL2 Sturmovik 1946
Beat the average (currently AU$8.73)
- Homefront: The Revolution
- Killing Floor 2
- King's Bounty: Platinum Edition
Pay more than US$10/AU$12.80
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
- Call to Arms - Deluxe Edition
Find the best price on the latest games
Every week, finder compares prices on the latest games from Australia's leading retailers. Clicking the link in the comparison table will take you directly to the item's product page on the retailer's website. Finder receives a small percentage when you purchase a game via finder's price comparison.
Bookmark our guide if you're looking to buy games for the cheapest price in Australia.
You can also sign up to Game Finder's RSS feed for alerts on the latest game price comparisons.
- God Of War nearly used Egyptian and Mayan mythologies
- How God of War devs nearly made Kratos “too nice”
- Complete Nvidia Ansel guide: All the games and graphics cards that support it
- Cory Barlog on the sadistic Give Me God of War difficulty (and tips to survive it)
- Sea of Thieves review: That ol’ sinking feeling