When and where to shop Huda Beauty’s Nude Mini Obsessions palettes
Image: Instagram user hudabeauty
A gorgeous nude palette developed for every skin tone – see all the shades and swatches from Huda Beauty here.
This isn't the first time Huda Beauty has dropped a range of Mini Obsessions palettes. Earlier this year, the brand came out with a neon range that was cool and colourful! But now, things are a little different. Everything is nude, inspired by all skin tones, because everyone needs a good basic nude palette.
When can you get your hands on the new Nude Mini Obsessions palettes? Mark those calendars – the range will be available from the 9 October online at Huda Beauty. If you're patient and think you can wait, you can also shop the beauty brand from Sephora. It should only take around a week to hit stores and online!
Huda said: "When we created our New Nude palette, we wanted to recreate what nude is. During this process, we realised how different the perfect nude eyeshadow is for every skin tone; a 'nude' lipstick for a fairer skin tone wouldn't look nude on me, and the same goes for eyeshadow and other makeup products. It shouldn't just be limited to complexion products, and we were surprised we'd never seen it done before!"
The Nude Mini Obsessions palettes:
Each mini eyeshadow palette comes with nine shades in different finishes. Why do we love them so much? They are the perfect size to travel with, for any kind of glam look on the go!
Take your pick from Light, Medium and Rich – choose the one that best matches your skin tone or the colour series you love.
- Light – a range of light and creamy praline hues with warm and cool tones. There's a mix of peachy and champagne shades, with a few unexpected pops of lavender.
- Medium – a mix of rich, spicy hues in shades of chestnut, deep brown and warm mauve. Or, make a statement with rose gold or dusty pink.
- Rich – a collection of rich, creamy shades in dusty roses, crimson reds and rich berries. Or, you can add dimension with a blushed bronze or deep brown metallic.
Images: Instagram user hudabeauty
- Amazing winter skincare deals: 82% off retinol, vitamin C + more
- Our favourite viral TikTok products all under $100
- 7 best lipsticks according to Finder women
- Priceline sale: 40% off our top picks for skincare, suncare and tanning
- “This product is my most committed relationship right now and that’s okay”: 12 beauty favourites from June 2021