Huawei Watch 2 is available now through Vodafone
The 4G-capable smart device can be yours for as low as $16.64 a month.
Available on a 12-month, 24-month or 36-month contract, the Huawei Watch 2 supports Vodafone's 4G network and comes with 1GB of data every month on the provider's Red Wearable plan. Currently, Vodafone is not selling the device separately, so you'll have to sign up for the Red Wearable plan if you want to be among the first Aussies to give the watch a whirl.
The Huawei Watch 2 is a hardy piece of kit, sporting IP68-rated dust and water resistance. It also comes packed with an internal GPS, support for Google Assistant and the ability to make calls even when it's not connected to your phone.
If you decide to take the plunge, Vodafone's $10 Red Wearable plan will get you unlimited standard national calls and texts every month, along with 1GB of data. Best of all, the Red Wearable plan is on a no-lock-in contract, so you can cancel any time after the first month and switch to another mobile broadband provider if you wish. You will need to keep paying off the watch itself, though.
On a 36-month contract, the Huawei Watch 2 will set you back $16.64 a month plus $10 a month for the Red Wearable Plan. A 24-month contract increases the device repayments to $24.96 a month, and a 12-month contract bumps it up to $49.92 a month.
Huawei Watch 2 Specifications
- Product Name
- Huawei Watch 2
- Display Size
- 1.2-inch AMOLED
- 326 ppi
- Qualcomm MSM8909W 1.1 GHZ
- Operating System
- Android Wear 2.0
- Water and dust resistance
- Rear camera
- 48.9 x 45 x 12.6mm
Follow us for all the latest mobile phone news and deals
- Catch.com.au is launching its own prepaid mobile service
- You can now bundle Norton security products with your Vodafone mobile bill
- Optus is giving all Australians 30 days free access to the National Geographic mobile app
- Get a hefty 18GB of mobile data for just $32 a month with Virgin Mobile
- Go big with 18GB of mobile data for just $20 with Vodafone