Huawei confirms 26 March launch for the Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei won't be showing off the new Huawei P30 Pro at MWC 2019.
It wasn't much of a secret that Huawei was considering holding off on the launch of the Huawei P30 Pro until well after this weekend's Mobile World Congress 2019.
It's today confirmed that it will wait until 26 March 2019 to formally unveil the Huawei P30 Pro in Paris, keeping with the alliterative play it started with last year's Huawei P20 Pro launch.
Huawei P20 Pro
A premium phone for camera lovers
The Huawei P20 Pro features three stunning rear cameras, helping you take your mobile photography to the next level.
Of course, it could have gone for an alternative alliterative play, but Perth, Panama Beach or Pripyat don't quite have the same style association as Paris does, and the P series phones are Huawei's style play. We've gathered up everything we already know about the Huawei P30 Pro here.
- This week’s bargain phones: Steep Samsung discounts and a budget-priced Google Pixel
- This week’s bargain phones: Premium power on the cheap
- Alcatel MOVETIME Family Watch review: Simple kid safety
- iPad Mini (2019) review: The best small tablet, but not for everyone
- Score $50 off the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro at eBay